So, I get a Call today...

nah son 55 is bitch i got that new jumpoff that blows the kidz sneakers off

I apologize young man. Those eyebrows make you look like a little boy, so I don’t understand how a young man fresh out of high school can land a government job. Also when I was asked to come to your home for an intervention you only had a 52" tv at the time. Are you stretching the tooth too, because small penis’s are ok, some people are just built differently.

:rofl

My dick got more swag that your hole family and when it gets turned up u best forget about it im like fonzie at the club

this thread is ignorant

:rofl

ignorant is you king u bow to da price lik a bitch

Anybody in here got any advice on how I can get my swag on high?

yea u know what it is u go out buy some ice cush smoke it till u blazed as a motha then u hit the club wit the glasses u can kinda see through but not really an make sure that colla is turned up rite so they kno what it is

My head hurts. I am having a hard time understanding your English. And my computer is too slow to repetitively search through the urbandictonary to understand what you’re talking about.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2mecnc4.gif

alhassan are you a jig? or a sand ******?

LKsi, please don’t model yourself after this degenerate.

you already know what it is im da price infamous H

yea dont do it hte world would blow up if there were 2 swaggered out gangstas like me

:facepalm

whatda fuck is an infamous h? are you retarted cuz your sig looks it

u know what it is im at the club grindin on ur broads an buyin mixxers and heinis all night every night u hate bc u cant live like me i bet ur tv is mad small

haha what is going on in this thread

Cmon now, why cant we all just talk about this?