So, I get a Call today...

hi yetti

BWAAHAHAHAHA :rofl

YO INFAMOUS H MY BOY HOW IT IS…

hi pete

Would you like to come on my show sometime?

Dr. Phil, it is obvious you have more “swag” than the low life prince on this fine forum establishment. You have older women all over the country and world at your finger tips. Please teach me your ways of mastering the cougar and milf. Is it your lack of hair or mustache maybe?

whaddup my dude u kno how it be just got the hair lookin fresh eyebrows up tight an picked up a new jumpoff outfit for tonight in albany

***** plz i dont need that old beat up shit i get that fesh model jumpoff every weekend

what kind outfit u goin to balingers

could i PIITB?

No sorry. I like chicken.

INFAMOUS H, what it do?

Wheres my free car whore!?!

my guess is a combination of male pattern baldness and the street sweeper 'stache. with out both, you cant pull the cougs down like he does

:ponder

what up oprah u know u wanna put me on ur show the ratings would go thru the roof i culd even bring my 72" tv on tv so i can tv while i tv

How is your penis? A gentleman here asked if you would perform oral favors on you. I kindly declined the offer.

yo alhassan you are extra ignorant wit it.

Yea that haircut is superfly. You can come on anytime you want.

u kno it we getiin hella twisted u know how we do on fri night get tha pregame goin with da money ass bottles to the face

No doubt oprah showin love whats good