so I got bit by a snake last night... in my kitchen.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Now I know your dreamin!

I’dl tell you to find out for yourself, but I wouldnt want you to be embarassed. Or injured.

It would be a long drive -and I dont get embarressed I have toys bigger … What?!? I mean… ummm …ummm HAHAHA :angel:

Snakes, Rats, Spiders = Me running screamin like a little girl
I don’t care how “cute” they are –

I don’t care! If I see one in my house I would scream, just like a spider in my house! If they are outside I’m not as bad… I just walk away from them.

shit, I once made a girl with a kickstarting vibrator bedridden for the better part of a week.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/DSC02269.JPG
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/DSC02267.JPG

i just got this one outside a couple days ago… i was washing my truck and i had sandals on… lol… went right across the top of my feet so i grabbed it… thought about it being a pet… then the g/f freakied out so i took pics and released… :slight_smile:

lol… holy shit those pics are big!

you fucking hippie…

bites from garter snakes dont hurt, most i’ve seen were really small tho…

hell my cat brought a decent sized one home before… cat kills everything and anything, dragged , yes and i mean dragged! a full sized squirrel home :rofl:

I was in finleyville moving hay before when i came across a big copperhead… :eek: those things are nothing to mess with… it launched at me from like 6 feet…
huge rock solved that problem.

Im not afraid of snakes, spiders are another story

OK… When I saw all the above pics I screamed like a lil girl – I just looked down away from the screen and kept scrolling until it was over… Thats just wrong … and the rat is still not cute!

i had a rat in high school. white one named brad that me and a couple buddies bought and kept in the room as a pet. he was really nice from people touching him all day. he would ride around in your pocket or you could put him in his ball and he would wheel around in the hallways and poke his head in other classrooms, everyone knew him.

jesus… :ugh:

what, is it gonna jump off your computer screen and bite you. Girls are such pussies.

:owned: :stupid: :hahano:

:mad: I think the rat is really cute! Lil pink nose…so cute! :love: :smiley: I like rodents, I like snakes, I just hate spiders.