So I got my A license now!!

Well I got my ‘A’ license now! So to all you 240sx drifters. If I see you I’ll drift my trailer into your path lol… I’m joking. Any who I did it just to build up some savings and to get my house game on point. The test was so damn stressful but I am glad I passed on my first attempt.

See all you lapping and drifters at CSCS and other events in 2013!

what’s an A license?

http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/dandv/driver/classes.shtml

Class of Licence Types of Vehicles Allowed May Also Drive Vehicle in Class
A Any tractor-trailer or combination of motor vehicle and towed vehicles where the towed vehicles exceed a total gross weight of 4,600 kilograms D, G and A with condition ®

^ what he said!! lol

If I decide to do US. runs I will be picking up parts for some friends, I will offer that service to some people on SON240sx who has been here along time. A select few in my good graces lol.

So how does it work NS. Do you invest in your own rig or start by working as a driver for company with their own tractors?

I am going to be a company driver. I do not want to own a truck because this is not going to be a career for me. I love real estate and plan to go into that but first I need my debts cleared up and a strong savings built. If trucking was like it was 20 years ago I would have no issue making it a career because the money was awesome! Now the industry is fucked because now people are doing jobs at less then half the price. Plus in Canada trucking industry doesn’t get the respect its due.

I am trying 28 years old in few days and I feel totally behind in life, when I should be on the pace I planned to be at. I was think to myself that I was born three months early with asthma and a whole ton of medical issue as an infant. Years later I am healthy like a kid born full term so get it together and make something of my life. Sure a lot has happen to halt my progress to this point but I know I got to work hard and make proper decision to be successful.

That’s a great attitude and it’s never too late to re-tool yourself or actually start. I know good guys but they’re too lazy or doubt themselves too much to move from a job to a career. I’m just sceptical of the Realty as a career. My thoughts are similar to how the trucking industry is now. It’s saturated and the market has changed. The River has shrunk up but there are still opportunities but the big dollar days and multiple listings , buyer-seller market have changed.

My first day was on Monday! Its was pretty awesome. I backed it into the door on my first attempted! My company on the road trainer was impressed because I am a newbie lol. Still working on my tight area backing so I practice in our yard when equipment is not in use.

In the picture is me picking up a heavy load in Mississauga bound for Oakville.