So... I got owned by a Honda... time to go FI?

Some car with HID was tailgating me on highway 7. I floored it from highway 7 to 404 S ramp. What did I see in my mirror? Same blue headlights on my ass closer than ever through the entire corner.

Merged on 404 with foot still planted to the floor…
Car behind makes another lane change to the left and starts passing me then pulling away from me. at this point i’m :S :confused: :S :confused:

I see it’s a white RSX.

That guy had to be boosted! no way stock Type S can take me!! AHHH!!!

I know the little crack jokes on my350z.com about RSX being faster too, makes me more angrier.

TIME TO GO BOOSTED!!! :drivin (when i get the money -_-)

Just get a beater and turbo the shit till it breaks. At least then, you’ll still have a backup car… :stuck_out_tongue:

Besides, you’ll be going into stealth-mode Defcon-3, as then you’ll avoid all those anti-asian-richboi confrontations with the police…

Ya I saw him last year. And this year,a few days ago. It is boosted huge! Fast f’in car dude…not bad lookin either. He goes to the Woodbrdge area alot,so if you want a rematch…you know where to find him.LOL

What did the type s look like? cf hood? any kits?

im hopin it wasnt the Speedstar DC5…full mugen kit and green work wheels??..cuz if it is…hes not stok nor boosted…lol…hehhe…

GO BOOSTED MAN!!..ultimate racing makes a great, but discrete kit, for the 350z…

i was gonna say it better have been boosted because my buddy has a type s and i can keep up with him no problem

Last ime I had a real good look at it,it was rockin a front lip(not to big),stock hood,FMIC,tint,and a smaller exhaust(very sleeperish).

i seen a white rsx, done up cleanly at woodbridge last night around 2-4am. possibly same car?

Thats where I’ve seen him. Could be.

well my friends older brother has an 05 or 06 type-s with a greddy front lip, dropped inch and a half or 2 inches, recently put on a cf hood. Not sure if its boosted or not. Its verysleeperish, rockin gold rims and a small tailpipe. Honda badged and rsxtypes were debadged in place of “integra”

i’ll look for a picture… i think he’s on honda-tech

Wow,that sounds like her. I kinda like the clean look to an RSX-S. If I remember correctly it did have gold rims with a lip.

I can’t remember much about rims since it was spinning all the damn time at 3am in the morning. This is what I remember.

Blue HIDs, I’d say around 6000 or 8000k
OEM spoiler… the Type S “STi-styled” one.
White
The newer version since it had the newer taillight.

The driver definitely had a cocky style of driving, tailgating my ass to the point where I couldn’t see his headlights then passing me at last moment. I hate those attitude.

Ultimate Racing kit is still under development… I bet it’s gonna be overpriced as ****…

I have my own secret weapons of FI… BWAHAHAHA
Stay tuned :wink:

i will be on the lookout … :wink:

http://www.vortechsuperchargers.com/product.php?p=117

2003-2006 Nissan 350Z Supercharging Systems

Increase your 350’s horsepower from 287 to 412 and torque from 274 lb./ft. to 355 lb./ft. On “Rev-up” models, increase your horsepower from 300 to 440 and torque from 260 lb./ft. to 352 lb./ft.*

lol … if he tailgated me that bad and i have my NISMO fpr in not my fault if a big dirty fireball poped out and burn his car lol.

Yeah where were you yesterday? Coulda had some Z’s to back me up!

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh…

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH…

Damn I wish my car shot fireballs eh! his car was white too! would have pwned the guy to have black soots all over his hood and bumper :stuck_out_tongue:

^^ yea i know lol i use to do it to mikeys white kouki all the time haha

Dont worry xuper! me and my echo got your back! i will keep an eye for this boosted type-s… though it wasnt my friends. He doesnt have a wing. i did see a really well done dc5 today at cg… it matches your profile, but it has oem 5 spoke rims.

lol…i miss my giant fireball.

i think its time to crank up my fuel pressure

yeah u motta **** u did.
its ok i can do it abck to u now jsut m uch more worse :slight_smile:

as for the rsx my bros brother jstu but ina k24 in his and its not boosted and it will merk a stock 350z