so i guess my car is slow

Hushhhhh

oh my bad, i meant to say Supra.

lol, slowgto, wanna race for the gas money to get to exit 23?

EDIT-not anytime soon. But, fuck NICKCHARGER. Already texted him that.

and why the fuck is NICKCHARGER texting me like he’s my friend? lol:dunno

I could get drunk and call you 600 times like you do to me. You never texted me and said fuck anything, so cool story.

I coulda swore the GTO and G8 were 5x120 along with the new camaro’s… given the fact alot of people run the 120.65’s on they’re g8’s that I know of I dont believe they are the same, could be wrong tho.

Greg, Im looking at some GTO 17’s with ET Streets on them right now. If I can get them you could try them on the weekend at the track, I dont go on saturdays just wednesdays.

5 x 120 or 5 x 120.65 is the same damn thing man. Take it from the person that has had 7 different wheel setups on my car in the last 2 years.

It’s definitely not the same, but it will work fine… fuck it.

dude, i use GTO/Corvette spare for my car. its 5x120.65… people shorten it to 5x120 for simplicity

A gm r.w.d 5 bolt has been the same forever . Just now metric instead of 5_4 3/4

john whats up with ur avatar

Deaths car , its growing weeds lol

IDK man I never read once about a G8 or GTO being a 5x120.65… Where can I find the info on this? its so small of a difference I think it works fine but I still believe they are indeed different.

It’s 100% NOT 120.65, it’s 120. It’s a different bolt pattern but people don’t usually have any issues running them. I wouldn’t use them without rim being hubcentric.

Ok I thought that…