So I have been toying with a scammer... UPDATE

I did not ship the item through the FBI, the item was lost in shipping and
accidentally shipped to “Tatokou, Niger”. DHL is to blame for the entire incident
and you would have to file a report with them. I am also sure that the email
address "paypalteamservice@mail2online.com" could help you out with any issue
that you are having with the transaction.

Hope everything works out for you, good luck and god’s speed Cosmos! :slight_smile:

just in case you were wondering, "paypalteamservice@mail2online.com" was the email he sent the fake PayPal confirmations from, sneaky little bitch

send "paypalteamservice@mail2online.com" an email asking what to do about a lost package lol…

I found the tracking number for you, the receipt was in my friends car.

Here is the #: 1Z2YX1010341538033
www.ups.com should give you tracking information.

Have fun!

he is going to be more confused than a cow on astroturf

YES

lol what would really make this thread funny is if this really turned out being true, even though it wont.

i promise that wont be the case… all fake emails and no funds transferred, just another scumbag scammer

i love how he said he is going to report you to the FBI…and its only because of $300 :lol: that wasnt even sent.

but if it were true… FBI for $300 and no sent phone hahahaah idiots

I watched a special on dateline about all this shit a few weeks ago. It’s actually quite entertaining how idiotic people are.

What you guys don’t realize is he isn’t in Nigeria…

When I was selling my 4wheeler for 2700 someone offered me 5400 or some random number, with the typical, cash it mail me the rest routine. He mailed the check and I took it and all the emails down to the local PD. They said they would handle it and mail it out to Albany or NYC or somewhere that would handle it.

I actually got report back that the person had mailed the check from Dallas and routed to appear as if it came from Nigeria and they were further looking into it. I am not sure what happened to the guy but I did send him a courtesy email a few days after turning him in that went a long the lines of “sorry buddy but I reported this to the police, hope you are in Nigeria and no paper trail” and he reported back like OMG Im so sorry please don’t and all this bullshit. Wish I knew what happened.

FYI theres several ways he can pay through paypal and you will receive the money, then the payment gets declined on his end days even up to a week later, and YOUR account gets charged the money.

I’ll explain how if you really need to know, but this is how they scam you with paypal. You “get” the money, ship out product, few days later your paypal acct is negative.

edit: maybe I should fully read the thread before I talk. I missed the part where you still haven’t received funds. D’Oh

Never received any funds to begin with, thats why we started fucking with him…

Here is Cosmos’ Latest Word:

Hello,
Thanks for your mail, plz you have to help me out kindly go to post office where you ship the item and tell them to redirect the package to this address which i gave you because your money have been deducted from my paypal account and if you don’t do what i say i will take illagal action and will report you to the higher authourity regarding this act.here is my son’s information,
Name:Nwobodo .I. Kingsely.
Address:# 3 Anyansi Lane,
City:Ogui
State:Enugu
Zip Code:234 42
Best regards,
Cosmos.

And my response:

Well I don’t know what “illagal” means, but the post office told me to tell you to grab a snickers and just chill until your package gets there. All of these threats make you sound big and tough Mr. Nigerian! I am pretty sure it would be hypocritical if you reported me to the “higher authority”

So relax and grab a snickers and your package will be there soon

lol@snickers…

Guys gonna be soo confused.

ckys african brother

This same story was on dateline last night. “To catch an ID theft” they called it. It was pretty interesting. Nigeria is a hotbed for shit like this. They even have people in the US helping them, who don’t even know it.
This one lady thought she had found the perfect guy online. He was using stolen credit card info and having items shipped to her house, then she would ship it DHL to Nigeria. When she found out she had been set up she was helping Dateline follow the trail to Africa.
Pretty good setup for the thieves. Even if you catch them, which they did on Dateline, you can’t do anything about it. They don’t really care because they know we can’t come after them being in a different country. Their local authorities don’t give a shit either. Most likely they are connected to it in some ways. It also seemed like DHL was in on it.

I suggest in your next email telling him you haven’t received any funds yet whatsoever. Kind of lame otherwise. Then we can see what he says. Send me his email address and I’ll pretend I’m the FBI or something trying to help him with his problem lol

ask him to send you the funds again. Or screen save your REAL paypal account to prove to him that you still didnt get it.

At the end just send him the Kenya lion link.

Here is the cake:

Hey ,
> so you did not ship the item and you have been fooling yourself
> thinking that you are fooling me. watch and see what will happen
> because i am going to report you to the FBI .

And my final response:

Hey,

You are fooling yourself if you think I believed in your African Nigger-Ass scam
all along, you are a scumbag and even more an idiot for thinking I would fall for
that. I hate saying the word “Nigger”, but thats what you are “Cosmos”, a sad “Nigger”. Make sure when you call the FBI that you mention how you sent me a
fraudulent email that verified a “PayPal Payment” that never occurred and was
never deposited into the account.

How was the snickers by the way? Have fun reporting my “illagal” actions to the
FBI, I can only hope I would get to meet you in person you piece of shit!

Good Luck and give your son a “Happy Birthday” wish from me with no present! Haha!

Steve

:clap:

Racist… so many better ways that you could have ended it without name calling, tsk tsk.

cant wait for his response to that.