So I have these and I need them to look like these.

BBS RS wheels were never made to be refurbished. Do some searching on vortex some of those guys have decent places to get parts (again, despite the fact they were never meant to be refurbed). NEVER reuse bolts on multipiece wheels.

Good to know, I’d rather be safe than sorry.
I’ll take a look, despite the fact that I hate that abortion they call a search feature lol.

Thank you sir!

took the words right out of my mouth.

you really do not want to re-use hardware for a 2 piece wheel ever. i did some research when i was going to refresh an old set of bbs rx2’s for my VDUB BABY

if the words “hate” and “abortion” are ever used in the same sentence by you again, i will pay the mods whatever they want to ban you…

abortion is all about love n00b…there should never be hatin’ on abortion!

so if i were to refurb these

i should just replace all of the bolts?

edit_sorry for the thread hijack…

i know they sell gold tin foil…can’t you just like wrap them in that? at least that’s what i would do…and if you turn them hard enough they’ll still eventually go into the threads…

nice andy. nice:clap:

That had to do what with the topic?
Don’t post useless shit in my thread or “I’ll pay the mods whatever they want to ban you…” :picard:

No problem, relevant info to the topic IMO

In the link Viper966 posted I found this:http://www.titanium-touch.de/felge_schraube_m7x30_s_a_uk.html
which is EXACTLY what I need. The only problem is they’re on the other side of the world.

Anyone know of any online stores in the US I could find them?

I am pretty sure bge tried numerous places here (including tunershop) and no one could get him the correct bolts. Id shoot him a pm and see where he has called, it might save you some time/frustration.

I’ll text him in a few, idk why I didn’t think of that…

Brass?