So i picked up a new DD today.....**Now with Pix**

arrrgghhhh when are you going to talk to me before you buy a car?Could’ve given you my discount and $400 a mo. got you nice new truck/SUV.
D

nice truck, i like the color :tup:

but Freedom Edition?? Does it come with Freedom Fries?

Chrysler’s marketing division needs to be beaten with a golf club.

yeah, im not sure whats up with the freedom edition thing, but it gives the truck a tough look, which i like. for me, a cherokee has to look a certain way for me to like it…if that makes any sense.

and D…arrrrghhh my ass LOL…i dont like any new GM product out there right now…or trust me, you would be the first person i called!!

dog looks like it’s saying

O’RLY?

nice, i loved my jeep but gas was a killer in it. Did you get a V8? Mine was a 5.2L V8 and sucked gas like crazy. Tons of fun to go plowing through mud holes with it though, are you planning to lift it or anything?

You must like something GM?
Don’t get me wrong it is a very nice looking truck with more then enough room to bring home all that trash from work with.
D

not really…I lost interest in all GM products after i had my 95 z28 and it cost me more in repairs than allof my cars combined.

and i dont bring “home” trash from work…i usually bring it to you :wink: LOL

and no, i didnt get the V8, its an inline 6. i didnt want a v8 due to being a gas guzzler. i would like to lift it a bit in the future…not for awhile though. for now, i will rock it as is…

what a nice looking jeep. i really like that. :tup:

and that’s awesome on the payments. glad you made out ok.

ugg, I was thinking of starting to look for one in August, but I want one now.

Sharp truck. :tup: Nice buy.

well, took it on its first semi-roadtrip today to the Summit Racing retail store in Ohio. wow, this thing sux bad on gas! lol. i figured as much. only get about 300 miles per tank.

i did however pass a white jeep grand cherokee towing a green rx7 on the 90 in NY that looked extremely familiar…stopped and took a leak in PA, then passed them again in Ohio…cherokee looked identicle to the one MPD47 posted on the first page…

thought id share.