So I ran a 10.90

Just kidding

Dident get a single pass in… did a burn out… track official are bugging otu adn I see my rear end laying on the ground. Needless to say Im not a happy person and the manufacturer of that diff mount has been contacted and im not the first person this has happend to.

Wheels are pointing inwerds… Diff casing is cracked, subframe looks twisted… dunno if the axles are trashed or not… Oh and my starter fell out wtf?

That looks healthy:thumbup

oooo snap

WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

looks like your loud pedal was gettin PISSED

haha whattttt? such a ridiculous comment, i guess il + rep you

thanks

:rofl

Well I guess I was wrong when I said you won’t break anything :lol Why would you have an aftermarket diff mount in there anyway?

Wow i cant believe all this happened at once

fuck that shit

Stock mount was worn and making the ass end clunk horribly… this one was supposed to be stronger… Am really glad this happend at the line at LVD rather than on the road at 80MPH or while blowing it sideways…

Yeah tell me about it… I cant tell if the subframe is twisted or if it just completely torent the subframe mounts out and its just sitting funny… Either way the wheels sitting inwerds is kind of weird i think its because of the angle the subframe is at

Sucks too because woulda been a decent day to run… Ahh well I should be getting refunded my 200 bucks… then im getting a stock mount and welding it solid…

The stock mounts have a fail safe in them so even if it breaks somewhere theres another piece in there for it to fall down into… It would be sloppy and make lots of noise but would keep this from happening.

must be that insane power your putting down.

all Maybe if im lucky 260tq :rofl

Smokin… your 10 bolts aint got shit on this :lol

So I guess I’m not the only one that blew a diff.

:rofl

No no no…

I blew a whole rear end… :rofl

Jeeez. Sorry to hear brotha.

Wow. I thought of getting that mount for mine too…

Shit suxors dood, how much for the motor?:lol