So i think i found my daily driver...

The search may be over… going to test drive this tomorrow.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v171/twincamz1320/volvo.jpg

Volvo S80 T6

As im sure a lot of you, (i was too) arent familair with the volvo line-up. Here are some specs.

Engine : 6 cylinder, Twin turbocharged, DOHC, front engine FWD
Displacement : 2,783 cc
Valve : 30 valves, 5 valves per cylinder
Transmission : 4-spd automanual
Fuel economy : city - 19 mpg
highway - 26 mpg

Suspension : F - Independent MacPherson strut
R - Independent multilink
Brakes : F - Vented discs
R - Solid discs

Horsepower : 268 hp @ 5200 rpm
Torque : 280 lb-ft @ 1800 rpm
Redline : 6100 rpm

Top speed : 150 mph(electronically limited)
0-60 mph : 6.6 sec.
0-¼ mile : 15.0 sec @ 93.4 mph
60-0 braking distance : 130 ft
200 ft skidpad : 0.79 g

Ive decided to go with an automatic this time around… Pretty much my final decision came down to this, and the Lincoln LS V8. In the end i figured FWD would be better for snow, and this thing actually gets better gas mileage and makes sufficiently more power. :dunno:

ive been looking at the volvo performance sites… seems thats actually a high et for the car…im seeing a lot of bone stock 14.6@ 96 mph passes.

S60r

:d

coolness.

go volvo and stick, great choice

in black

Very nice. I’ve been lookin’ at the S60 T5s for the gf.

-TJ

good chioce,aint that dealer big$$$

i like it… you will be all civilized and stuff

he’s way overpriced

ur gay

who are you talking to?

hhahaaha dude its 3:30 am i didnt think abnyone in their right mind ould be up at this time in tyoing condition,. deltree .

i just got back from the fackin bar… my head is spinning, and yet i can still spell pretty decent. :bigok: for me

my boss bought that for his wife… they just sold it… where is that place? if in irwin i wonder if that’s his car?

all i know is he had to swap an abs module and it cost like 700 and there was a code thrown that cost 1100 to swap the ecu… but that’s just dealer inflated bullshit… the car ran great… we took it on trips and it rode excellent. I tryed to get TJ to buy one for his girl… i say go for it

dual plane heated leather seats > *

that place is in the south hills

not his then

isnt in on 51 right near 88?

yup