so, i was jogging along the 990 today.....

I was doing my daily jog along the 990 today when all of the sudden from like 30 miles away i heard a sound. not a jet, not a train, but a turbo sentra. from the looks of it, it was purple and FASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTR, so fast VW had to change their slogan.

long story short, he was already doing about 80 when i pulled up next to him(yes in my nykes, on the ma’f’k’n 990) i honked 3 times with my nose and blew the mother fucking doors off of this damn sentra. must have been the 500 shot i put in my nykes the night before.

thank you NAWS and nyke for making me fastAR than some crazy middle-eastern man who was screaming durka durka jihad all-star while listening to en-vouge as he raced and lost to me

(p.s. lol sorry mods. i jsut got done reading the whole nic pearl situation and had to get my .02 in)

(((((p.s.s. i dont even own a car:headbang:, and i still win races in my naws’d out nykes:2fingers:)))))

{p.s.s.s. this was a real race, prove it wasnt}

pics/vid coming soon

The fuck?

Must have been JDM Nike with the little air pump, the USDM ones are no where near as fast, unless it’s from a dig. Apparently they offer better weight transfer to the heel allowing from some siq handstands too.

P.S. WTF?

HAHAHAHA!

:picard:

tee hee

talk about usless kill threads jesus…

Seriously, this kid’s not even a board member and he gets humped more than Newman.

idk if it was nic or not, i was too fast to notice his gucci furs:D

lol itss ahhhh niiiice

He doesn’t get humped we want to run him over

and obv. this reenactment has ricky booby as myself

and in this reenactment i have boobs and howie was flagging the finish

[quote=“Slopoke,post:7,topic:28539"”]

talk about usless kill threads jesus…

[/quote]

yea rlly, nic is great @ them isnt he?

lol. siq.

today I seen a late 80’s crx si with cali plates.

Yello paint job, thing looked super super clean, but it did have ghetto chrome wheels on it.

I would have been very impressed had it had the stocker rims on it.

orlly?

was nic pearl driving and did you race him on foot?

f-
Terrible

i want my two minutes back

[quote=“JustinH,post:16,topic:28539"”]

today I seen a late 80’s crx si with cali plates.

Yello paint job, thing looked super super clean, but it did have ghetto chrome wheels on it.

I would have been very impressed had it had the stocker rims on it.

[/quote]

that guy used to work at mattie’s pizzeria in depew. that car is real clean. the rims are a bit ridiculous though.

i did think this story was spectacular though.