so im helpin my friend out today

and he was changin his spark plugs and other little shit and he snapped the threads to the spark plug. now teh threads are stuck in the engine. anyway to go about taking these mofos out?

yes your gonna need to try to drill it out and use a easy out

Good luck, seems like a common problem people have, i’m just thankful that it has never happened to me.

Originally posted by Quik
yes your gonna need to try to drill it out and use a easy out

its on a b18c1 honda so id say its a good 3-4 inches down in

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
its on a b18c1 honda so id say its a good 3-4 inches down in

Isaiah?

:rofl:

Originally posted by Darkstar
:rofl:

nope and not funny

on a lighter not i finally found out what was making that metal on metal slapping noise when id hit bumps… broke a bolt in the sway bar … should be a fun fix by myself

somebody didnt properly tq those spark plugs :wtcslap:

Originally posted by RedMeanieGSR
somebody didnt properly tq those spark plugs :wtcslap:

they are rusty :wtf:

but anywho try this, go to a hardware store. get a screw (easy) out . if its craftman the one end will fit in a 1/4inch socket.

if you have a air wrench this is a breeze. fit the easy out in the socket. tape it in place . with an extension hook it up to the air wrench and go to town. if you dont have a air wrench a regular socket wrench will do but will be alot harder.

one point of advice, after you get the spark plug out take a magnet on a stick and run it around in the cylinder to get the metal shaving if any

hope this helps

nope and not funny

on a lighter not i finally found out what was making that metal on metal slapping noise when id hit bumps… broke a bolt in the sway bar … should be a fun fix by myself
So thats what that was;) Now fix reverse bitch:D

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
So thats what that was;) Now fix reverse bitch:D

give me 1600 and ill show you a a reverse that works 100 % and an extra gear. :smiley:

give me 1600 and ill show you a a reverse that works 100 % and an extra gear. :smiley:
:smiley:

Originally posted by RedMeanieGSR
but anywho try this, go to a hardware store. get a screw (easy) out . if its craftman the one end will fit in a 1/4inch socket.

if you have a air wrench this is a breeze. fit the easy out in the socket. tape it in place . with an extension hook it up to the air wrench and go to town. if you dont have a air wrench a regular socket wrench will do but will be alot harder.

one point of advice, after you get the spark plug out take a magnet on a stick and run it around in the cylinder to get the metal shaving if any

hope this helps

thx man talking to him now about it

nope and not funny

oh, and yes it is.

Originally posted by Darkstar
oh, and yes it is.

ok so i laughed a good bit too :smiley: