so im movin to india :)

ahaha just playin

but uh actually im goin to england

then goin to india in february and im pretty excited because I MIGHT not have to pay for my plane ticket , but then again thats the same thing that happened last time and i still had to pay but w/e even if i do im still excited cuz i havent been there in years

thats all lol this topic sucks i know but i had to blurt it out somewhere :slight_smile:

oh ya im goin for a month or w/e

YES FINALLY YOU’RE GETTIN THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!

:umm :ssh

:fail

ahahahaha

joey just wants his attention !

you’re the one who posted, and then in the post said, nah jk. so whos the attention whore now?!

good riddance

Promising customer service position?

btw singh, i need a website made up… call me when u get a chance.

One of the funniest things Benny has said in a while :rofl

BRO ofc im the attention whore, but joey is right on my nutz when it comes to no.2

take me with you Singh, I’ve been planning on going to India for some time now…

no homo

lets go ! no but seriously its mad crazy goin to india man i can’t wait, the first 1-2 days suck if u never been to a place like that but afterwards totally kicks ass

LETS DO IT >>> i think the plane ticket is like 2 grand tho

I’ve been to countries poorer than India. no worries here…

wat

How are you getting a free plane ticket? Are you going to hijack the airport and a plane or something?

Singh, i get ur bike, right, buddy? :hug hm? Hm? HMMM?

yea it aint that bad and yuo are always loaded there anyways so u got no probs

cuz either my dad or my aunt might possibly pay for it or some of it, but i have no certin idea yet , even if they dont im still goin cuz its hella experience fuh sho

I can just imagine you stumbling around India hammered bumping into people then yelling at them for touching you.

:crackup :crackup trying to scream at them in english and getting mad because they didnt understand

most of them can understand english somewhat, the younger people since they teach english and all the books cept for religous shit is in english now in school

Damn right they do.