so im pretty sure my apt is haunted

MiniSRT’s appt is haunted, and i dont say that sort of thing till ive seen something undenyable.

like goodleberg, twice ive seen shadows standing IN FRONT OF moon lit objects. once a group of were walking up from the back, and there was a shadow standing between us and the tallest headstone there. not cast across the headstone … standing in front of it. 4 of us stood there looking at it for a solid 30 seconds.

another time i was looking at the treeline way behind the cemetary, and i noticed that a few of the trees (moonlit from above and to the left of me) seamed to stop about 6 feet from the ground.

viewing angle and lighting angle were only about 15* different, and my flashlight was capable of lighting up th lower 6 feet. about 10 min later when i took another look the shadows were gone.

a friend also had something pat him on the back, i was walking up behind him and heard the sound of something patting his windbreaker. didnt think anything of it untill he asked me what i was patting his back for. while we were having the converstation (and as i was saying “i didnt do it”) something tapped his back again, loud enough for me to hear it.

ive also seen shit in my house. a few weeks ago a box of shoes got kicked off the stairs, they couldnthave fallen because the box was 100% ON the stair. also a few weeks ago i was standing at the stove making dinner looked at the mirror hanging in the living room and watched a shadow walk across the CENTER of the living room, in one wall and through the couch … basicly headed right at me.

“corner of the eye” stuff is one thing … staring directly at something is a totaly different story