So it's a BAD day at work today.....

First, I find out that the girl I work with had problems accessing my email after I left. No big deal, except that she left a shitty note in my bin with a comment about “removing my password”. RIGHT… Like I’m going to remove my password so your dumbass boyfriend can get me a computer virus over the weekend? No!

So I set this picture as her desktop under her user, so she can’t possibly miss it…

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/backgroundformindy.JPG

Then, the GM comes in and proceeds to tell me what I already know happened yesterday when I left. I was in a hurry, and missed 3-lines on an email. OMG…

THEN I have to hear from him about how I missed some stuff on the quote too, which I SWEAR wasn’t there when I typed it, but magically it’s there now when he gives it back to me (I think he wrote it on there and then accused me of not seeing it…), but really no harm done since the quote didn’t get sent out anyway. Whatever…

THEN he wants to accuse me of missing something else that he wrote as a reply… but I’ve got him on this one! I pull out what he wrote, and show him that it’s not there. Then I pull out the email I sent yesterday and said “HERE IT IS, ON THE EMAIL YESTERDAY, YOU ARE GETTING THEM MIXED UP”. Then he proceeds to ask me about hotel reservations, when he KNOWS that I don’t do hotel reservations… the girl (from the first paragraph) has them. So I told him twice that I can’t send any information about hotel reservations, because I didn’t get them from Mindy yet…

So now that I’ve proved him WRONG, and he accused me of something that wasn’t true, he tells me that I spelled “Taxi” wrong on the email, instead of just apologizing that he accused me of something I didn’t do… :mad: OMG, so I type 2X as fast as anybody else in the building, and occasionally I make a typing error. I should be ashamed of myself… :rolleyes:

I hate his guts… talk about micromanaging. He will fuck over anybody here in this building to make it look like he’s the god of Anter Corporation… sneak and knieve (sp?) his way into making ME look bad, and then goes and kisses up to the owner, who will believe anything he says.

Anyone else having a bad day? :sadwavey:

you should not ever talk back to your boss… :slight_smile:

People have good days at work? :dunno:

you should tell him to fuck off… i’ve done that to several bosses and it felt good every single time. :slight_smile:

Exactly!

Sorry to hear you are having a bad day Jen. Sounds like your boss is a winner, and would get along w/ my boss…My boss is a COMPLETE ASSHOLE, self serving son of a bitch that doesn’t do SHIT unless it will benefit HIM. Procrastinator who won’t do anything until I am freaking out on him. Thinks he is “here to save the day” and he is such a “big shot” in his mind that it’s sickening physically. When everybody knows that three quarters of the shit out of his mouth is bullshit, he even BELIEVES his OWN bullshit. Never does any work, until it’s last minute. Basically I sit all day and post on boards until he decides that he needs to get the two months worth of invoices off his desk…so I get paid to post whore all day basically, I can deal w/ his sorry butt for my salary which is pretty hefty for fucking off all day long every day every week of the year :bowrofl:

He’s on vacation this week so I REALLY don’t have to do anything :smiley:

:rofl: jinx is like peter gibbons

who’s peter gibbons? :scared:

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:tmWA7cpU69gJ:images.quizilla.com/1033755553_ter_result.jpg
ron livingston from office space… peter :doh:

“You are “the Bobs”. You are basically in a position of power. With the ability to fire people at will, you can make them do almost anything you want. Like forcing someone to lie about their true feelings for adult contemporary artists” if i change my employment status i become peter

Jinxxycat (AKA Ron Livingston/Peter)…I have your Lumbard. Esp with the UMMMM YEEEAAHHH routine - He is my POS micro manager that likes taking credit for all my design work.
All bosses should be put out on there ass after 20 years MAX. They just sit there and collect there pretty paychecks while the rest of us Peons Get bent over taking it not enjoying the ride from behind

:rofl: never seen it :ducksandhides:

You are Michael Bolton. You’re kind of geeky and you share the same name with a no-talent ass clown. I’m sorry.

:rofl: :rofl:

It’s not the boss I hate, it’s my GM… the boss is OK, except that he’s a big procrastinator, but he doesn’t nit-pick me and look for things wrong that aren’t just to treat me like dog shit.

Jenn - My Micro Manager treated me like shit in front of the whole office a few times. I am not one to take crap so I told him if he ever talked down to me again I would embarress him in front of the whole office about his “ethics” and not think 2x. It has been an improved working space ever since. I would totally stand up for yourself.

LOL SVshine! I just smile and nod and freak when necessary, and collect my paychek for doing nada :smiley: He’s not insulting to me infront of anybody!!! If he was, then he’d be minus a nut. :smiley:

The one day douche bag caught me off guard at 8:15 AM…I was an ass hair from walking out that day -

how exactly far is an “ass hair”?

I like my boss :dunno:

lol, I’ve told the “boss” so many times about Bob, and he just doesn’t care… oh well. One of these days he’ll catch me in a bad mood, and I won’t keep my mouth shut so well… that may be the end of my job too… :hsdance:

My boss barely speaks english…

Usually I just say, “Have a happy sunshiny day” then put him in a headlock and give him a couple noogies.

It makes him laugh and he stays away from me the rest of the day.

:rofl: somehow I don’t think noogies are appropriate for my GM… a couple punches straight to the head would be though. :x: