So my boss is an a$$hole...

Yesterday (on my day off), my boss decides to re-make the schedual because one of our guys quit. On the old schedual I was supoosed to work from 1:30-10 today. However, being the emense douche bag that he is, he switched me to 7-3:30 WITHOUT TELLING ME!!! So I come into work today, clock in, and my boss sees me and says “you were supposed to be here at 7am…I already got guys here so go home”. It pisses me the fuck off. I can’t afford to just miss a day of work like that…especially because he is a prick and never called to tell me he had changed my schedual. He has my cell #…he’s just a total asshole and didn’t bother to tell me.

/rant

Did he also take your red stapler?

ugh, sucks man - sorry to hear. hope you discussed it calmly with him & he understands why exactly you weren’t there

No but he drank my last Pepsi I had in the fridge in our shop.

You have to understand my boss…I swear to god he is bipolar or something. Sometimes he is awsome, sometimes you wanna just bash him over the head with a pipe wrench.

You’re gonna have to talk to payroll about that

Burn it down!!!

That really does blow though. I’m glad I make my own schedule for the most part.

cannot believe you haven’t shoved a chicken pot pie in his dickhole yet

:lol:

yeeeeeaaaaah… we’re gonna need you to come in on Sunday and get that done.

They didn’t change the schedule, they just fixed a glitch.

SCHEDULE

Learn the Engrish language plz.

On topic, your boss is in the wrong here if he didn’t call you.

You definitely shouldn’t take anymore of his crap. Go back in there and let him know that if he doesn’t start notifying you about scheduling changes, the shit is going to hit the fan.

Then you’ll have to actually throw your own feces into a high powered fan… DO IT.

but seriously, speak up or quit. I don’t like when people complain about things over and over (not that you are) and don’t pipe up to actually voice their opinion. Be blunt and to the point, without coming off as an asshole.

Oh I’ve got lots of dirt on him so thats not a problem. If it happens again I can report him for so many things its not funny. Lets just say that sometimes after a job we have a lot of old copper pipe and I know where he keeps it till he takes it to the junk yard :wink:

blackmail is not the same as confrontation.

That won’t help your situation unless he really goes after you or something. just talk to him. Threatening anything is a good way to get your ass fired, fast.

Where do you work?

Lol you were supposed to be in at 7:30 am and by 1:30pm no one called you and asked if you were coming in?

You must be important there.

Since you have the afternoon and evening open now you should spend it with a Speak and Spell.

http://www.chatroom14.com/images/374852926_f4dbd74aaf.jpg

Yeah it’ll go over like a lead balloon when you pull that one.

You: “He’s been stealing X amount of copper for X months. Here’s all the details.”
HR: “You’ve known and said nothing? There’s the door.”