So I've got this 747 I want to take pictures of....

drew stop fucking with NYC, it’s not funny anymore.

This is kinda funny.

:frowning: Do I have to?

There’s a plane in the sky and it resembles an airplane in the 911 attacks. Somebody better lose their fucking job over this.

See they just wanted some pics. Why does everyone have to hate? :roflpicard:

Two officials told CNN the White House Military Office was trying to update its file photos of Air Force One.

Why was anyone scared? It’s not like there was a missile strapped to the belly like there was for 9/11.

why did they need a missile? The WTC was a controlled demolition by the gov’t…

Backup ammunition is often necessary to ensure a higher death toll.

Ugh, there are so many more important issues for the news to cover.

national security is SRS BSNS
http://img86.exs.cx/img86/4302/batshark3cz.gif

So who wanted/needed these pictures? From what I understand Obama knew about it but it was not his idea. I wouldn’t expect him to take blame for anything but…

This has got to be a nominee for the Darwin Award 2009.

Why the fuck does anyone care if it was upsetting to some people.

It was simply explained that they wanted to take pictures. OK DONE.

Maybe they should tell everyone where Airforce one will be so someone can plan on shooting it down.

It’s upsetting for me to see belts, because my dad used to beat me with one. I propose we pass a law outlawing belts in any place I may see them.

This is due to the fact then when I see a belt I get an erection and poop myself. Thanks

• Hate the news.

Wow…lots of DUMB comments in this thread…

we screwed up… the person/people who did it got their asses spanked… ok back to real issues… LIKE THE FUCKING ECONOMY.

I hate the news as well.

thought it was kind of funny that the advertisement before the video clip on the WSJ site was for boeing.

Man, they could’ve just photoshopped it.

:TUP:

Two officials told CNN the White House Military Office was trying to update its file photos of Air Force One.

or they just could’ve done what we all do and just taken some fucked up angle shots in an obscure parking lot…

:fail: this was the talk that was going on with the cashiers @ walmart last night they had one in tears

dumb people…