So, lets talk about the awesome plot holes in I Am Legend *Spoilers*

He said he was immune but how was he immune to the virus if he didn’t find a “cure” until the end of the movie?

They never found him because he was never outside past sunset. They only come out at night and they went back to his house during the night. That gave them the perfect chance to follow the car back to the house.

I though that German Shepard’s had to have their ears pinned back. They show the dog as a puppy with non-pinned ears when the helicopter takes off but he has pinned ears as an adult. Will must have did that on his own I guess??

riiiiiight but if you are the only person alive in nyc and you are leaving tracks and parking cars etc…you dont think when they wander around at night they rent going to notice this? in front of a fortified apt building…not to mention the fact squirting solvent on the stairs isnt going to rid everything…plus it was obvious that they were watching him at the movie store from places where the sun wasnt effecting them, so it cant have been that hard to track him via buildings blocking the light closer to his apt.

etc etc etc, you are stating the obvious, but it doesnt explain the hole as to how they can know a little bit about him, yet not ever find him. not to mention the amt of time he had before his apt was fortified…before he could hide at night only, safely, without access to solvents…get my point??

EDIT german shepards dont need their ears pinned back, as they get older they gain the muscle to put their ears up…the flop when they are puppies cuz they lack the muscle

Yup i see what you mean and agree. Wasn’t sure about the ears thing, thanks for clearing it up.

The end seemed dumb. He built a fortified home with no way to enter with the metal barriers on all the windows and doors, yet he kept opening them when the Dark Seekers were running towards the house?

All he had to do was sit and wait, right? He already made the house secure, so Stop peeking outside giving them a way in!

And, “followed him home at night?” What did they do, run behind the car? They drove back to the house…

As for the windows and doors… How the hell did he even install that? Those looked really heavy. One guy? LOL

Still, an entertaining movie. Thats about it.

It doesn’t sound like the movie followed the book at all.

When I realized that Robert is actually a blonde hair, blue eyed white guy, I decided to wait a while until I saw the movie.

Well to go from Will Smith to a blue eyed, blonde haired white guy sounds like kind of a downgrade.

Zong we’ll have to go TONIGHT! or tomorrow

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q="i+am+legend"+filetype%3Apdf&btnG=Google+Search

I think most of these “holes” in the story could have been filled by you watching the movie a little closer.

-Are you really complaining about he strength of a movie grenade?
-It was obvious that the dark seekers had set the trap.
-She came from Maryland NOT Brazil.

Some people were just naturally immune to it.

It seemed to me there was only 1 real smart darkseeker.He was in charge of the attack at the pier.My guess he was the leader.

-Will said he had found a Hive when he captured that one.Im assuming they wander back to the same building everynight since they know its dark.That would explain why the leader couldnt track him down.
-Did you see all those keys he had? He could have droven a different car for every day of the month?

Anna probably went upstate NY first then enter via Yonkers/Bronx

funny how hard it was to hunt deer

Will had his girl, he wanted her back. Thats why he was at the front of the pack.

i feel like i want to shoot my face after reading the first post. these arent holes… and i could easily answer any/all of these soundly, but this thread is already on the second page, so im just going to assume ive already missed my chance too bash you & someone has already made you look like a dumbass and torn you a new one filled with plot information.

Answer to all your questions is:Its A MOVIE!

I was thinking the same thing…

However, one thing I don’t understand is why didn’t he install a shit ton of UV lights in his lab as a last resort type thing? Hide out in the plexiglass part of the room, and switch those suckers on. You’d fry everything that walked into the room that wasn’t human.