So, Membership.

Someone want to explain to me how long a paid N-E-C-C membership is supposed to last?
6 months? 1 year? When ever theres a new board of directors?
I paid for a memebership at the bbq in october(?) 7 months later I’m not an “offical memeber” anymore.

Who wants to explain that?

Thanks.

Hey Sanj,

If you showed up to any AGM’s past or present the bylaw was changed last year to make memberships expire on our fiscal year end. Technically memberships expire at our AGM’s every year. This is also stated on the membership form very clearly. If there is an issue please send me a PM and we can work something out.

P.S. it was members who voted to change this rule.

Thanks for the quick reply. Fair enough, I just couldnt find a thread that stated what you said. If there is, my bad, if there isnt, n-e-c-c should post a thread with the membership rules and regulations??? And also possibly un-stick some of the ancient threads that are sticky on this forum.

Thanks

Thanks. All useful info that you could have mentioned at the agm lol. Its hard for us since people don’t show up to voice there concerns.

I wish I could have came to the AGM but was preoccupied with other things last friday :frowning:
Maybe next time there is a meeting I shall be there. I wish I came to the meeting and somehow made myself a mod, I could do alot of cleaning up around here. Haha.

YOU can still be a mod you know :smiley: All you have to do is ask…and buy a membership

Nah, the majority of main people that post in this forum are mods now lol.

womp womp.

Membership has its priviledges, lol.

Do tell?

Easiest way to put it is if you go to just one track day you paid for your membership for the year with the money it saves you. It also helps pay for the site, taxes, discounts for events, ect.