So my friend

so are piss green bmw drivers

saw

if that is piss green i don’t want to know wtf you are drinking.

if you piss that color, i’d go punch the last girl you slept with in her stupid head

hahahahah i love getting this place all worked up

carry on

Am I white trash?

thats why tons of dr’s, lawyers and the such ride harleys rather than cheap plastic jap crap.

that’s retarded…i can’t believe they have such a law.

I’ve never gotten any ticket while riding, i usually have sunglasses on during the day, but no eye protection at night and my helmet screams “squid.”

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5190&stc=1&d=1220562916

QFT!!! fucking fggts.

or sieg heil

that or “you’ll never know the power of the dark side”

lol touche

LOL
I guess I’m white trash, my helmet slips on my head without undoing the chin strap. My dog chewed out the padding so there is foam in there from a bicycle helmet.
I can’t find one that fits like this on does

InB4whitetrashcantaffordanewhelment

Edit: I rock drag pipes on the 58

straight pipes ftw.

Wow. I’ve never been called white trash. hmmm

And I have yet to see any Harley rider without some sort of eye protection. Lots of brain buckets but always some sort of glasses.

By far, I have seen more dangerous things done by sport bikers than cruisers.

But hey, go on believing what you want…

This has been a law for a long time. no surprises. Ask Ineedacar. ANYWAY… wear glasses or keep your shield down.

sucks for your friend.

I fucking hate riding with my shield down under 50mph, so I always had my Nike sunglasses with interchangeable clear lenses also for night time.

Still I’ve rode plenty of times without eye protection though, sucks for your friend.

I had the same thing happen to me on rt.5 a few weeks ago. i was coming up to a light so i flipped my shield up and a cop on the side of the road gave me a gesture to put it back down. He looked pissed too…now I know.

On a side note, I tried wearing my sunglasses but I have polarized lens, so every time I put my shield down it was a fucking rainbow all up in my face…lol guess its time to buy a smoke shield.

Yeah at slow speeds, I always have my shield up. Only on the thruway do I ever put it down.

LOL yea that was an interesting day.

but as long as I can remember, eye protection is mandatory or you’re gonna get pulled.

http://monkey-knife-fight.net/images/hammerziet.jpg