So nobody rides anymore.

I put 10,000+ on my 750 last year

yeah i will have a bike again someday!

I spent all last season riding Solo, don’t know too many people up this way that ride often. But I will be bring the TLR to San Diego with me in March!

This is exactly why I don’t like group rides, at least not on the street…:lol

Nice stuff! Track day this season!? Do it! :tongue:excited:lol

i would but i dont have any leather so from what i know i cant go …

Got my Joe Rocket 1pc for $299 last year. Not a huge expense if that is only what you need for the track day.

Otherwise consider a 2pc leather, that way you can use the jacket and pants separately for street riding.

pic/link to the Joe Rocket 1 pc?

the sarge LOVES to ride.

Sorry I got the brand mixed up with my boots. It is a Fieldsheer 1 pc.

http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/hot+deals/save+$100+or+more/fieldsheer_radar+1+piece+race+suit

Just curious what size suit did you get? Also your Height/Waist? According to these size charts they don’t have my size, but it seems like the closeout things never do.

I will have to check when I am home.

I am a midget…:lol. 5’7/128~130lbs with 29~30 waist. I pretty much have to get XS for anything.

There is also a 1pc AXO suit for a the same price, may be that will have your size.

haha alright yea…all their suits were wayyyy too big for me. I got a 30-31 inch waist and they had the 44 which was recommended for 38-40.

How does that suit fit? I am a little taller than you 5’11" ~155lbs. I would prolly have to go XS or S.

It’s 38 for me.

It fits very well I must say for a rack suit, but I will have to see once I got a back protector; but I think it should be fine.

You think someone a couple inches taller would have trouble fitting in that one? I should go try one on somewhere. Does anyone even sell these locally?

LOL ya i truly do not like riding with vlad at all, he rides like some kind of asshole LOL like the road is a motogp course !!!

F THAT man im tryin to live, plus bikes are by no means a passion for me… something i like to do here and there…

i rather do a BUNCH of different shit, than just focus on biking and prolly be dead anyways

:rofl

quite a post

fuck u kid you’re a DICK

QUIT pushing me onto GIRLS BRO

hahaha that was awesome man,that couch is FUCKED

I don’t think it will fit. You may need to go one size up.