So nobody rides anymore.

Sorry Mike, not everyone shops at Baby Gap.

What he said has alot of truth. I wiped out last year and was messed up. I will still ride for sure this year, but not as hard. Even though I was pussy footin when I when down, I walk out of my garage every day and look at the rear tire and see no chicken stripe, and it make me think.

BTW, 240, if your buddys are squiding around running twice the speed limit with a new rider on someone elses bike, that isnt the pack of people I want to ride with. I hammer down alot too, but I pick my places and the guys I ride with either ride just as hard or harder as I do, or dont at all… but We allow them to catch up so they dont feel left out or like they have to ride above their abilities… its suposed to be fun, we arent making money racing on the streets yah know.

I am looking forward to getting out somemore this year with some new people. Last year I put almost 5Kmi on it. so I am happy with that.

I’ve got an Aplinestars jacket that really doesn’t fit me anymore. It has little use, it’s in great shape and has no scuffs or anything. It’s kevlar lined, Red/black/white with the “A” across the chest. I’ll have to swing by my parents house and dig it out and post a pic. Anyone who’s seen it (Myers, Nick Sgam) can vouch for the jacket being in nice shape. It’s a size 40 I believe. It would fit someone perfectly like Rocket Punch. Make a reasonable offer if your interested.

I’ll of course be out next year, and even down to only one job so I can actually ride some again. Not a huge fan of group rides though, as you know. Track days on the other hand, I’m already planning on at least two for next season, anyone else down? I already know Aaron is.