So SCS can talk shit on Pittspeed but Pittspeed moderators

:weak:

I post on steel city a lot (although I really have no bias towards narrow minded people, if you get my drift), used to post on some of the bigger boards a fair amount, and just thought I’d offer up an unbiased opinion from somebody that’s been around, knows at least a handful of people on here & hasn’t been run off the board. If it were “just the fucking internet” like you’re writing it off to be, why are you on here nonstop? You’re addicted to it, so you play it off like a joke. We get it.

Take it for what it’s worth, but you think that pittspeed is your own personal sandbox. You might claim to be the nicest guy in person, but you’re definitely a dickwad behind a computer. And sorry for singling you out, you’re definitely the most ridiculous, but you also gotta understand the monkey see, monkey do mentality going on.

This isn’t a varsity sport or a fraternity, you don’t need to try to haze the new members. This isn’t a teacher’s union, its not some bullshit seniority system that makes your opinion more valid than somebody else’s opinion just because you joined before them.

All that crap does is turn people away because they get treated like shit.