So SCS can talk shit on Pittspeed but Pittspeed moderators

Is this Nazi Germany? Were only supposed to post about cars all day everyday?

Carbeit macht frei.

isnt this originally a car site? wouldnt that mean talking about cars and related interests?

now if you speak on racing you looked down on unless it was an organized event. the roots come from street racing, now its your typical daily events with a real small percentage of car threads.

theres no track days of any sorts, no meet ups nothing. there used to be posts about getting together in parking lots and etc now if you do that your categorized and spoke down on.

some of the OGs might remember the Wallmart lot, the hollywood video lot, Dinta’s lot. 3 big spots for when ppl used together, you still have the mile but that is another form of racing but still is racing

not gonna lie…chances are when this baby comes racing and everything will take a backseat as far as hobbies go. doesnt mean i will give it up all together, but it just wont be the main thing anymore.

why not just have a sh-t talking section like a lot of other car forums. that way the other sections can remain on topic??

You must have forgotten about the event you were at? Yes that was a event few and far between but me and whitey can’t hold events like we had before (well we could, we just don’t have the time). I will give credit though to Jeff and Joe (1stTry / SteelCitySix) for actually coming to us with the idea. THE ONLY PEOPLE that ever came to me with a idea for an event. THE ONLY PEOPLE that actually showed ambition to get a event going, not just cried about why there isn’t more events.

This is the OFF TOPIC folder, you cunt!

Who the hell is SCS

Its the Pittspeed off-topic forum, I cant believe anyone is trying to have a serious discussion up in this bitch. If you wanna race, go to the racing section. If you have a serious question, go to “ON TOPIC”. Seriously, this isn’t that fucking difficult. Fucking cunt ass bitchmade n00bs.

the steelvalley meet was a good idea thats for sure. If you go back years ago you would see just about every mid of week someoen would make a thread about a meet going down for the weekend. yes some have “grown up” as you could say but the some of the ones using this are younger then the guys that did it years ago. It just seems as majority of ppl on this site just gave up on the hobby.

you could find a place to be on a friday, sat or sunday night and during the day you could be at a cruise of some sort. winter used to be time to bench race and work on rides, spring summer was time to race and break shit. just seems like pittsburgh is dead for car action

how about the old private invite racing section, that used to have things posted

:weak:

I post on steel city a lot (although I really have no bias towards narrow minded people, if you get my drift), used to post on some of the bigger boards a fair amount, and just thought I’d offer up an unbiased opinion from somebody that’s been around, knows at least a handful of people on here & hasn’t been run off the board. If it were “just the fucking internet” like you’re writing it off to be, why are you on here nonstop? You’re addicted to it, so you play it off like a joke. We get it.

Take it for what it’s worth, but you think that pittspeed is your own personal sandbox. You might claim to be the nicest guy in person, but you’re definitely a dickwad behind a computer. And sorry for singling you out, you’re definitely the most ridiculous, but you also gotta understand the monkey see, monkey do mentality going on.

This isn’t a varsity sport or a fraternity, you don’t need to try to haze the new members. This isn’t a teacher’s union, its not some bullshit seniority system that makes your opinion more valid than somebody else’s opinion just because you joined before them.

All that crap does is turn people away because they get treated like shit.

i am a nice guy in person but an asshole on the internet.

Haha. The Internet IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!

dude it happens to everybody to at least some degree. I’d never get up on my soapbox in real life

Pittspeed is like a roast full of shitty comedians.

i was offering a suggestion to keep all topics on the posted topic.

you used to or still drive a white scion xa? and are around the shaler/mt. royal area correct? kinda tall and lanky? just so i know who to find and make him say it to my face…my grandparents live in that area, i have seen you before, let me know where to meet you faggot

I guess six foot, 215lb is tall and lanky?

I’ll call you a cunt to your face anytime, Internet toughguy.

you wont hit him

bite his ear

im a cunt on and off the internet :slight_smile: