So SCS can talk shit on Pittspeed but Pittspeed moderators

Your one of those “everyone deserves a trophy” kind of bastards arent you!

Room for improvement? Suck my big black cock. Everyone that “doesnt care for the attitude” can go fuck themselves.

Room for improvement. :rofl:

fuuuuck i wish we could go to that.

you looked like a killer walking away last night with that saw in your hand lol. group of people behind you were going to walk down that street till they saw you carrying that.

wtf i miss dont come on here for a few days and wow.
I have met very few of you guys from the forum but those I have meet were really cool.

shut up faggot

yeah I wish I could have joined you guys but I was having too much fun scraping adhesive off of my kitchen floor after the pleasure of ripping all of the old linoleum up. :hsd:

you vag. you should have taken a break to get some wingsssss. they were delicious.

all work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. New place is in Natrona Heights though, so I will be closer to the city and we can all like hang out like…all the time and stuff now.

when your 6ft1, and a pretty solid 270+ pounds from lifting everyday, it is
:bigok:

like omfg no way!!!

I get one every day when I get on the short bus for school so blow me faggot.

Big black cock? More like a tic-tac there chief no dick.

At least I can admit i’m hung like a horsefly.

Faggotry? In MY Pittspeed?

i can sum up pittspeed in one sentance.

Pittspeed: Its all fun and games till you get your grille kicked in!

Haha. So glad I was there for that one!

SAY IT ISN"T SO!

what the hell are you talking about? This forum has always been 99% bullshit and 1% cars. Many many hours have been spent wasting away on this site. And many many more hours have been spent sitting at the 3 sites to watch a lot of worthless cars run. I do have to agree with Starboy though. We are getting older and priorities do change. I am sure a lot of people are too busy worrying about their careers and family to worry about whos meeting at Miracle Mile for some fun.

Fold yourself fruitcake

who let all the whiny faggots onto this site in the past month or so???/

you sir, WTF !

this just in:

The 350Z is still a girlie ride.