So, the EVO got an Inspection Today...

Annnnnddddddd,

She passed, even without a “Kitty” in place, and a breather on the valve train cover. Horn, Lights, E-Brake, Hazards etc. all worked, sooooo… I gotz me a new StIkErZ on da windshield!

WoOt wOoT!

hahaha sweet.

what magical place does this occur at?

Nice, mine passed too.:gotme:

Must be something aboot silver Evolutions.:biglaugh:

or being this is the last yr before u get hooked to the computer

awesome.

i passed mine too… no CATS.

:idea:

no emission scans on current year and prior year vehicles tommy boy…you can look forward to the fail next year :stuck_out_tongue:

No sir, because he hooked it up to his Snapon diagnostic scanner and checked all the System Rediness Checks, and they all were a go. No codes, no nothing stored even. Soo, I can be plugged in and pass just fine at a latre date, if they don’t really look at my “Kitty”.

Sooo, NYS and the fucking tree huggers can KISS MY ASS.

yea, but you weren’t plugged in this year

i mean, hooray that it “would” pass, but still not needed…keep the bragging for next year :wink:

In all honesty, what would it matter if I was/wasn’t. All my diagnostic checks were in line, so even if I was plugged in, I would have been fine.

Even still, I don’t like your attitude, and I am going to give you reacharounds until you are in a better mood.

y would u have failed? what have u changed thats not stock?

What ECU u running

hes on a stock flashed ecu

My car doesn’t pass. My e-brake broke the morning I was going to take it in for inspection, and my horn has since stopped working. No idea what I am going to do.

im in for a reacharound

im thinkin the nys obd2scanner is more of a prick than any snapon version, and does everyone with bad attitudes get reacharounds?..not that im interested but…yeah

Just keep that little orange light off :smiley:

X…

Damn, am I going to start giving reacharounds to all?

see what you started :suckoff:

:naughty: