So this friend of mine...

Doesn’t have sex with ladies tho

^^ you would know:touchy:

holy shit if it really has a cast on it we need pics of that LOL

thats some scary shit

i have had a few of those close calls. its usually with 1st time sex with someone. you’re tying to do the helicopter spin with her on your cock, and shes thinking farris wheel turn.

Clinical: The clinical presentation of a penile fracture is often fairly straightforward. Most affected patients report penile injury coincident with sexual intercourse. Patients usually report that the female partner was on top, straddling the penis. During sexual relations, the penis slipped out, hitting the perineum or the pubis of the female partner. Patients sometimes report that they were having sexual relations on a desk (with the patient on top) and the penis slipped out, hitting the edge of the desk.

Patients describe a popping, cracking, or snapping sound with immediate detumescence. They may report minimal to severe sharp pain, depending on the severity of injury.

^^^ hahahaha that would suck if you thrusted your penis into a desk … ouchies. At worst, if you’re going for a good thrust, you find the wrong hole … WOOOOOOOOOPSIE!!! :wink:

ive had close calls before, your goin at it and she trys to grind her hips some stupid direction, and your heading back in as you realize your not in

thats when i tell the bitch “god damn it, i told you to lay there like your dead, how am i supposed to stay turned on if your acting like your still alive !!!”

best way to avoid these types of incidents is to just knock her out before you attempt intercourse

broke dick mountin’

ive had one recently i thought it broke off it hurt so much

Ok thought id update you guys.
He went for surgery the day after it happened. They made an incision all the way around the penis just under the head, they peeled the skin down to the base, then they went in and surgically repaired the torn muscle/tendon-whatever, then put the skin back up and sewed it all up. FUCKIN OWWW! LOL so if this happens to anyone get into the hospital right away because i guess the longer you wait the worse it will get and possibly lose use of your lil guy!

My thoughts and prayers are with him and his buddy.

Oh God!! Did he watch the surgery? I think I would demand that they knock me out!!

:shivers: ow

Holy crap…but if that happened to me…I would totally bobbit it and be like hey…I severed my penis…i got the scar…and ya know…chicks dig scars and all…soo ummm…what do you say? :pimp:

yes he was out.

now i wonder how many cases of this the Dr’s see??

i mean ive had a few cloes calls in my day and so have many other NYspeeders… day after day they must be like yep… another one broke his dick

Damn… that just makes me cringe.

man sorry for your friend i never even tho that was possible:retard:

i mean i’ve missed and hit hard but never any injury or pain , guess wasnt his day.

the surgeon told my buddy that he performed this surgery just a week before too! so it is more common than we think! Broken dicks=the silent killer.

<–Is going to avoid having the woman on top for a while

Your hand doesn’t count as a woman