So this is what happened to SkyGirl...

Wow, cause calling everyone here who installs their own shit dumb stupid noobs really just proved alot.

Treat immaturity with immaturity, and what do we get?

Not a fucking clue. :?

Im lost who said that? People get back what they put out its a fact of life.

lol… someone please tell me ‘FLYSKY’ and ‘skygirlsback’ are 2 different people…

I’m with you here. Such a true statement.

I’m sure many will agree with me, that no one on this board, outside maybe a handful, has the authority to sit here and say that they really know much about RB’s. Unless you have personally built, modded, and drove no less than 3 of each motor, you’re best bet is to stop typing what you read in other forums.

And I’m sorry, but no one who has to get a shop to do their work should sit here thinking they are the know it all about cars, or at least knocking other people about their so called knowledge. This is not to say that the others know anything.

Remember, this is a forum, take what others say with a grain of salt.

LOL hes from RBowners.com LOL Like I need to pretend I am 2 people. I think I do a good enough good saying shit on my own if you cant tell.

LOL hes from RBowners.com LOL Like I need to pretend I am 2 people. I think I do a good enough good saying shit on my own if you cant tell.[/quote]

Why dont you guys stop fueling the fire by saying shit. Its takes 2 to tangle. Good luck with your car. Sorry your welcome wasnt enjoyable.

I’m with you here. Such a true statement.

I’m sure many will agree with me, that no one on this board, outside maybe a handful, has the authority to sit here and say that they really know much about RB’s. Unless you have personally built, modded, and drove no less than 3 of each motor, you’re best bet is to stop typing what you read in other forums.

And I’m sorry, but no one who has to get a shop to do their work should sit here thinking they are the know it all about cars, or at least knocking other people about their so called knowledge. This is not to say that the others know anything.

Remember, this is a forum, take what others say with a grain of salt.[/quote]

First of all I didnt do my own stuff because there was sooo much welding to do and I cant weld. Travis from apex is a good friend of mine and was willing to open up space in his shop to do my work for me even though he was VERY busy. I wanted to do as much as I could myself but it didnt make sense. To end the entire thing about my engine blowing up it is done and over with I will have a new engine tomorrow thanks to Travis and karl at apex. No one is exactly sure of what happened but apex has decided to help me fix my car. I will be installing the motor along with other people over the weekend and a friend of mine is tuning it for me. This was a trial and error learnt by MANY people not just me. Apex also learnt valuable information from this as did I. The skyline is still fairly new here and alot of people and shops dont have experience with the RB’s. Over time I am sure more info will be known and shared among skyline owners. And if you are trying to say I am a know it all about cars. I never said that I said I know about my car and myset up. Not everyone can do everything themselves or shops would exist.

Sounds great…SCC or race warz, be there with your pinks guys and we can settle this once and for all. Whos F&F now 8)

Nevermind, stepping off, sorry. GL

LOL hes from RBowners.com LOL Like I need to pretend I am 2 people. I think I do a good enough good saying shit on my own if you cant tell.[/quote]

Why dont you guys stop fueling the fire by saying shit. Its takes 2 to tangle. Good luck with your car. Sorry your welcome wasnt enjoyable.[/quote]

EXACTLY and may I point out who started this thread? So maybe you should pass that advice on to him as well. I left a long time ago to escape SLIDE but he just kept going and going and couldnt help himself. So yes you find me back here again being just as stupid as him. LOL atleast I can admitt this is dumb and childish. But I also have a right to defend myslef when others take it upon themselves to amuse themselves with others misfortune.

By the way SLIDE the more you post and the more you hate me the more I LIKE YOU!

K this is great I am NOT leaving this forum again. I have too much fun here. By the way I aint racing for pinks cause I just got my sparcos put in and they are too comfy!! yes put in that also involved welding lol. I will race him anyday anytime he wants. Then maybe he can have a little respect for me and treat me like a person for once if thats possible.

Ok, i have another problem with your set up.

550CC injectors??? With the SR’s and such around 350 hp you are running 100% duty cycle. Now that you have an RB20 that has top feel as opposed to side feed, how do you hope to achieve this. Side feeds can be used at 100% with out burning out but top feed’s usually should not be run above 85-90%. Maybe you can, squeeze 350hp out of it but you will be running maximun duty on your injectors. On a cold day you could easy max them out.

All i see here is someone who dropped off some used parts at a shop and said put it on.

6 cylinders as opposed to 4 same displacement, so that is like me running 2 additional 550cc injectors on my setup.

p.s that douche that was ranting about 2f2f learn how to post, and p.s i have driven/been in all sorts of rb powered cars and im sticking by my post that rb20 is JUNK
my BLOWN sr will hand it to most rb20’d pwrd cars (not yours though because clearly yours is the l33t and i wouldnt want to fuck with it)

oh and p.s my car isnt a drag car, any time you want to come out and hand it to my ass in drifting…be my guest

edit…I give up.

I should not post and let it go as it is, but this is what the internet is for after all…

Most of the time, I feel bad after posting something immature on the net, but no, not this time around, because this thread is merely a reflection of your posts. First time you came to this site, you were boasting and blabbering about your plans and how you are going to get a 350whp RB20 from APEX modified. When people tried to ask you to post your set-up and tried to explain you the facts of tuning and modifying, you went off on them and blamed them with jealousy and envy of you being a girl and having a nicer car or something along the lines of that. Your approach to the whole site and whole level of criticism was (and still is) wrong. You promised everyone a certain number by a certain date. Now you did not reach that number and blew up an engine, and now you can’t take what you dish out (dish out plenty, I might add).

Everytime you go off about how you are so “gurl-power” and do stuff on your own car, than within the same post, you talk about how you drop the car off at the shop and say certain quotes like “I am not really good with car part terms, does anyone can help me?”. Basically your posts are self-contradictary.

I tried to read over what you and your buddy posted in this thread about 10 times and I still can not make any sense or understand anything you are trying to say. Your posts and statements have no real point and they just become pointless irrelevent blabbers and rants about everything and everyone.

To be honest, every time I read one of your posts, I imagine a Maury episode with one of those 11 year old “troubled-teens” who goes on about random pre-scripted stuff…very classy.

You can really stop with personal insults also, they really accomplish nothing nor they boil my blood or get me angry. “Get a girlfriend” ? You are only making yourselves look even more stupid every time you say “SlYdE iS JAlOUs OF mY SkyLYNEr Cuz HE dsNT HAve ONe!”

You obviously have some deep insecurity issues when it comes to cars, considering how hard you are trying to prove yourself in the scene and on your last post you are talking about earning people’s respect. Well I guess this should of been a lesson you learned when you were younger in life but you will earn more respect from people by being humble than being cocky and arrogant.

and since you are so obssesed with my background information, I am 22 years old and I have owned 3 jdm’s (owning my third jdm right now). I owned my first s13 about 4 years ago, than my dr30, and now another s13. I have done, red and researched about my cars plenty too but I am by no means anything close to a car-expert like you are claiming yourself to be.

ps I dont drag but I’ve been to 4 NECC track days this summer and I am going to be in the september 10th one too, so you better sign up because a 200whp Silvia with no tires, no brakes and blown coilovers will be running faster laps than your agazillionhorsepower rb20…

boom!

yap yap yap… here’s all I heard:

Post up if you’re signed up for the September 10th track day, skygirl, because we know Slide already is.

Less talking, more walking.

• Mike

I wonder how our spectator turn out will be for this track session?

And I can’t wait to see everyone being everyone elses bitch. :rolleyes:

I dont think anything else valuable is going to be said here.

I too want to see both Slide and skygirl back up their shit talk. 317 hp doesn’t do much good if you can’t drive. So Sept. 10 is the day to settle it all. Don’t let Slide win by default.

This thread will be closed when skygirl confirms she to accept the challenge.

i don’t wanna say something bad about u guys but don’t u’re feeling like some stupid kiddies?
4 me everything just sounds like envy 'coz she have a car that someone else don’t have or can’t afford and i can’t understand about how somebody can argue about something u didn’t really know, maybe engine is engine but RB’s full of some race parts and is a very strong engine.
most of u didn’t really know about whats happened, why the engine was broken but i can tell u all it wasn’t Skygirls fault, thats 4 true, if somebody won’t belive i think it shouldn’t be her problem when u guys r still crying about that she have a more exotic and rarer car.
so guys, plz don’t underrate the RB20, i know lots of ppl on Japan, NZ and Australia who’ve put 800bhp and more out of a RB20, mods doesn’t matter but be sure they’ve done their work correct and the engines will hold more power.
but anyway, most of u just see what they want, everybody wants 2 be better and nobody wants 2 grudge the other his/her pleasure and i think thats not fair.
but don’t worry guys, ure not the only board which won’t grudge the other that they’ve a Skyline, i’ve also seen alot of ppl who didn’t know me and was talking lots of shit but i think thats nearly everywhere u r going 2 with a rare car, there r ppl who like it and also ppl who would also own but haven’t done andything or don’t wanna do something 2 make their dreams comes true.
but thats really just envy somehow, when i read that somebody thinks he would have chances with 200 whp could win against a car with ~320whp, u r really just dreaming,living in ure dreamworld thinking ure the best and nobody’s better and faster but let me tell u, everywhere there’ll be a person who’s better and faster, thats 4 sure and if u r those kind of ppl that won’t refuse to believe it i have only say, just stay keeping dreaming and thought what u wanna thought and don’t ask 4 real and false, if u just see what u wanna see it’s ure own fault.

but anyway, starting a thread about that and talking shit about persons which u don’t really know and don’t really know what happens just show me that ure not on the same plane…

but anyway…everytimes there r guys which r just envy about the others 'coz only they have a better car and can drive good and have more power under the hood than others, i think u guys doesn’t really know how skygirl can drive, if u would u wouldn’t say something like she can’t drive and those stupid comments that r just fiction on ure illusions.
I think i know skygirl very good and also can say that it really wasn’t her fault and that she knows alot about RB and how 2 drive it and i also know, she can drive better than someone else, don’t think 'coz she’s a girl she can’t drive, if u guys think that, u’ve just a wrong picture about girls…
but anyway… beaten by a girl isn’t as bad as u think, if she is really better i would say, do it better next time, no reason 2 tells shit about someone else.
i know she done alot of good things 2 her car and knows alot about it and her engine setup is really great and respectfully, i really respect her and her car 'coz i know she would be faster than me but thats no reason 2 be envy, i thought should be a reason 2 think 2 got lil better and do more on the car, thats 4 true.
so guys, plz oblige and don’t waste our time anymore, u could think whatever u want but no reason 2 tells shit about others… thats just without plane.

just my 2 cents and my last reply 2 this 'coz it’s really a waste of time 2 talk more about, who won’t belive that skygirl is faster i can just say, meet 2 race with her and got awaken from ure dreamings.

i expected more from you rob :stuck_out_tongue:

on l6 1 cc per hp.

and in addition im not fan of rb20’d but the engine should not have had any problem doing 44 runs if it was either installed right or strong enough, both of which apex should have checked.