So this is what happened to SkyGirl...

HAHAHA
Bora she wants to be friends man.

and flysky you must have the biggest ego ever if you think anyone here is jealous of a gts-t. Everyone here has their own personal reasons for their car and to be honest for the money Id rather get a silvia then your car which I did.

I dont want to end up fast and furious like you BRA!

:werd:

Did I say that? No I said I didnt want to fight anymore.

Funny as hell. GL to both of you. Though i thunk ur both childish. lol good read. never laughed so hard.

Couple of points:

1. Yes, AutoX means nothing with HP.
  2. Skylines are not rare
  3. Skylines are not expensive. I guess it all depends on whose pockets it is. lol.
  4. Everyone should just smile. It’s a good day :smiley:
  5. We are all in this car stuff for a reason: To have fun. We all just need to realize that Slide acts tough on the internet to compensate for his height/weight. :wink: Sorry, had to.
  6. Girls in a car forum is kinda new. Not bad, just new. And typically male virgins are the first to play the “fight game”, because their real feelings are love. :wink: Sorry, had to again. Have to hide it behind fighting. :smiley:
  7. Register for the AutoX like Deathby240 said. Either way, come out and have fun. Remember, everyone acts tough on the internet, and won’t do/say shit in person. In fact, they’ll probably be nice and say it was just in good nature.
  8. I let this topic stay open, so that everyone could just realize what idiots they sound like.
  9. GRAMMAR/ESL is your friend.

Have a good’er.

Ok now that hopefully the fighting is over does anyone know if the track is open to us friday? I ran my car last friday shifting as soon as I hit boost (I didnt want to wait for a tow truck) and I ran a 15.7 @ 99 mph. Since I am changing the motor saturday I want to bag it once to see what time I can get. After all this stress and money I want atleast one decent time slip.

I might come out to the event im not sure yet but I have never tried it before and dont forget the monster truck has no suspension :lol: . I dont think my car would handle it well and either would I but who knows.

As long as we could make someone happy that is all that matters. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 5 and 6 are my fav :partyman:

Aaron red me like a book… This short and skinny white boy always wanted to lose his flower to a NECC user…

hehe… this is funny… sick, twisted and about 99% retarded… But Funny.

So are we going to end this war?

BTW I’m accepting all challengers for last place! IT WILL BE MINE!

You can continue on your war now…

This thread has officialy become an application thread for de-flowering of Bora

hey bora at least your girlfriend/boyfriend will now be closer to home.

a/s/l webcam?

You know you love it Bora :wink:

After 5 pages of following this drama, are ya guys still meeting up Friday or Saturday at UC??

Im going, but not to meet slide just to go.

Better drop like 3+ seconds off that time to even be slightly respected at the drag strip, I ran 13.3 with 250 WHP and i feel like a total Noob for not getting a 12.XX that day.
PS I was in the white 240SX That was in front of you in the Tech Lane.

Better drop like 3+ seconds off that time to even be slightly respected at the drag strip, I ran 13.3 with 250 WHP and i feel like a total Noob for not getting a 12.XX that day.
PS I was in the white 240SX That was in front of you in the Tech Lane.[/quote]

I wasnt trying to get a “good” time. I think a 13.3 is good. I have no clue what I will run once my car is done and tuned.