So we heading to WWIII or what?

So reading today, S Korea is pointing the finger at N Korea for sinking its ship. A place where is already tense.

Iran is funding insurgent opertations, building nuclear materials, missles and harding all of its structures. Now theyre planning war games in the water.

Israel is talking bout premtive strikes on Iran, with or without US approval.

Russia is quietly building its military forces back up, and randomly flying its bombers around in a show of force tactic.

We are still trying to figure out how to stomp out Al Qaeda, and our President is halting nuclear operations, and NASA.(not that NASA helps out military wise, but still). Not to mention that were so far in debt, and China is about to own us financially.

I have a bad feeling some SERIOUS shit is going to hit the fan some time in the future.

Incorrect. He axed an overbudget and overschedule individual project while increasing overall funding to NASA. Just wanted to nip that nonsense in the bud.

As for nuclear war… Not gonna happen. The only reason a nuke was ever implemented against another country is because we were the only ones that had one at the time. Now that 2+ countries have them they can’t be used. “Mutually assured destruction.” Where it would get real ugly real fast is if a faceless terrorist group managed to implement one. Their destruction isn’t assured because they aren’t in a tidy little plot of land that could be nuked back.

As for Israel starting shit without us, it seems to me that we’re the only reason that they haven’t been snuffed out by the Muslim world, so they don’t want to do that.

I hope.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Oh, and I am hoping that the information age is bringing a freedom of thought to Iran that will topple their oppressive/aggressive government in our lifetimes. Government without the consent of the governed just doesn’t seem sustainable in a world as small as it is today.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Oh, and I am hoping that the information age is bringing a freedom of thought to Iran that will topple their oppressive/aggressive government in our lifetimes. Government without the consent of the governed just doesn’t seem sustainable in a world as small as it is today.

Never say never. There are situations we cant think of that for the use of nukes.

NASA does help the .mil. A space vehicle flys the same as a weapon delivery vehicle.

Yeah. I know. :ohnoes: I just hope that old Einsten quote never comes to pass: “I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV wil be fought with sticks and stones.”

This oughta be moved to network wide off topic. It’d be interesting to see how CDN views differ…

Now before you go off the handle with tinfoil hats thing.

You have to consider any sort of false flag type covert actions that could take place used as a pretext for war.

For all you know we could have destroyed that ship in the Yellow Sea. And the only people who know what happened, are the people who made it happen and they aren’t going to come out and take responsibility as that would be suicide.

With that said. It’s pretty convenient that fingers are being pointed more at North Korea, who wouldn’t back down from an assault regardless of who started the fight. The mass media won’t shut up about Iran as if it’s just a topic to use to show the focus of our next agenda. Much like the mass media and President Bush did with Iraq in 2003 before entering the country, when we had a “legitimate” beef with the Taliban in Afghanistan. There is plenty of documentation to support that. So if we end up going at it with Iran and North Korea because they are the major threats to US interests the only thing next would be to start a “pirate war” and walk into Africa to gain use of their resources and strategic geographical locations.

You can look at States with agendas as face cards, then take the various intelligence agencies (CIA, MI-6 [UK], Mossad [Israel], FSB/KGB [Russia], MSS [China], etc the list goes on…) as wild cards.

As much as one would like to think that these agencies don’t meddle in state run affairs, there is far more historical evidence that we know of that proves they have. Who really knows the depths of the effects these agencies have had on geo-political / military events in the last 3/4 of a century.

So again, tin foil hats aside, one must always consider these kinds of factors because the evidence is more in favor that they have meddled than against.

I still would be shocked if a lot of the younger generations life isn’t ended quickly by a world affair in the next 50 years, ie. nuclear war.

The link between the media and military action is interesting here.

The media is free. It is not state run. News channels are not secretly in bed with 3 letter agencies. BUT they do report the most dramatic stories and hype them up to be even more dramatic, because that’s what gets people to tune in. Thus it unintentionally shifts public focus and perception towards drama aka action. So our own appetite for drama sort of snowballs and paves the way for government/military action should that be desired.

I guess. I don’t know. We’re too damn broke to fight any wars for a while anyway.

If WW3 was beneficial to any major super power out there it would happen. As carnut was getting at about black ops. They happen and happen often. Just from the small amount I know about I can only imagine what really is going on as a whole.

Long story short : It’ll never happen Unless more than one world super power wants it to.

the media is most certainly not free, they reflect the opinions of the corporations that own them. Cnn=disney, fox=newscorp and so on and so forth. The corporate umbrellas that tey are under own pretty much everything youve ever heard of. Any chain restaurant, any chain store, special interest groups, defense contractors, banks etc. are under these massive umbrellas as well as the 5 major mainstream media outlets.

yes, WW3! that would help me pay my bills.

THIS AGGRESSION WILL NOT STAND…MAN

:io:

We wantz za monies or we cut off her big toe!

:io:

When they start killing Archdukes, i’ll worry.

Germany might start lipping up again…

WWIII is coming but its not what you think.

When China starts dumping our bonds by the billion and our dollar is further delfated, we will be asking Zimbabwe for buying tips and go to them to figure out to fit all those 0’s on a bill face.

:lol:

Mutually assured economic destruction is a surprisingly stabilizing tool. Won’t happen.