World War III?

We have North Korea and Japan
Israel and Lebanon, with Iran
Iraq and the US
US looking to Iran
US looking to N. Korea
Japan with the US.

It seems as though someone soon is gonna do something stupid, and the rest are gonna just push a button, and a lot of bangs and booms are gonna happen…

What are peoples thoughts on what may happen soon?

Anyone thinking of buying a gun?

Why, so you can shoot down Long Phat Dik missiles?

Won’t happen, words will be exchanged and the Middle-East will continue to be the Middle-East, but other than that and N.Korea launching a nuke, nothing will happen.

:rofl:

:word:
The only thing I will ever own that shoots anything is already attached to me, if there ever was a nuclear war and you owned a fucking desert eagle what are you gunna do shoot it over seas with enough accuracy to kill the person in charge of the missile launch?

Let’s just hope for the best, and assume this will be a war of words.

To do what? Stop the invading army from canada?

HAHAHA!

but seriously, it’s just some middle east drama. it happens all the time. it’s like 102 degrees over there everyday, people are bound to become cranky.

and NK? nobody likes them, the UN sanctioned them. their “closest ally” china dosen’t like them.

I’m not worried. Cuban_Crisis is going to unite with Buffy, Dark Angel and those three whorebags to save us. And of course Lorily will be there to say something catchy like she always does.

And then 7th Heaven will be the only family left and they can all have babies and make the perfect family.

And if all else fails we’ll just get that fat lady from “Popular” to eat them. I’m sure she had enough time on her hands now that the world knows she can’t act.

yep it will come. only time will tell.

ive got my bags packed! hooah!!

LOLers!

I once took care of a patient named “Long Dong”. Most every time some female brings up Chinese or other S. Asian food I say “would you like some Cream of Sum Yung Gai.” I am just the fuckin’ life of the party!

Where are you going, Senor?

corey, he’s coming to live with you and cuban crisis and sabrina the teenage witch.
he’s also bringing those magical guns that can shoot down long range nukes.

Nuh uh. Partridge Family was never on the WB.

Yeah. Okay. Sabrina was TGIF which is ABC, not WB.

:frowning:

Meh…I already own a bunch of guns. I’m really not that worried. 1. we are the most powerful nation on earth. 2. the UN would step in and stop a nuke war (hopefully). 3. the US is allies with the other “superpowers” if you can call them that compaired to us. Oh yeah, our military technology>>>>>>> N.Korea/Iran x 234612343

I think people underestimate Iran. Their intelligence > the rest of the world’s.

:wtf: uhhh… no.

All the shit going on has me a little nervous. I was thinking the same thing as topic starter when I was reading the MSN news when I logged on.

Oh yes. VEVAK is quite good.