World War III?

How in the world would anyone on this board have an intelligent opinion about which contry has the best intelligence service? Well, except we can agree that ours sucks. Why post opinions that are presumably completely uninformed?

Personally, I think Albania has the best intelligence.

i want to know what Iran is REALLY up to. I think they told hezbollah to stir up all these problems for a reason.

is Iran trying to distract the world away from their nuclear program and the UN resolutions?

is Iran trying to unite the arab region against the west for a possible future conflict that they know is going to happen?

I dunno, but i know Iran is up to something, they are using hezbollah as their pawn in all of this

Out military may be far superior to those aimed at bringing harm to us and our allies, but going to war with either Iran or N Korea would mean the loss of a very large number of soldiers lives. Iraq’s army is nil in comparison…and if China gets involved it’ll will be exponentially greater. Our tactic of using an air attack to soften an enemy will not work with the efficiency that it did in Iraq. We are definitly pointed in the direction of WWIII…all it is going to take is a catalyst such as another Pearl Harbor/WTC and we will be there.

ahahahahahahahahaha

Other countrys can’t invade the US anyways…The gun to gun owner ratio in texas is 3-1 or something crazy…

And I bet 85% of NASCAR fans are gun owners also…

Just a thought we are kinda fighting battles on 3 fronts…Afganistan…Iraq…The war on terror at home…

The US needs to stop involving it self in wars with countrys whos goverments are directly linked with their religion…The people in those countrys seem to have less of a probblem dieing for thier country because of its link to their religion.

the problem is, eventhough our military’s weapons are far superior than that of everyone else, the size of our military is still relativly small. i dont think we can take on the number of nations we consider a threat on our own. so unless some of these european pansies step up to the plate, democracy/capitolism as we know it will be done if there is a global conflict.

“Presumably.” Now there’s the key word in that sentence.

I really don’t know if it’s better, but it is VERY good. They have very deep pockets. Also, they’re a much larger portion of the government than most other intelligence organizations.

I would guess they are much more effective than other intelligence agencies because they are very involved with the military. Whereas CIA intelligence is nearly useless to our army, VEVAK can provide both their government and their military with useful intelligence. Well, and then assasinate people.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Iran was the biggest funder of terrorism in the world, but I don’t think it would surprise anybody. We went into Iraq with very little evidence, so why not Iran? Hm? Unfortunately Iran is probably the bigger of the two threats, but Iraq was an easier country to invade. And make our friend. Politics. Love eeem.

remember WWll? the japanese bombed us because they thaught that with all the different kinds of cultures our country has that we wouldnt be able to do shit. If something really goes down im sure we will have alot of people volunteering. Also, I am not worried of a land war in the USA. Sherm is right. Other countries know we are armed to the teeth and will fight with every last bit of breath in our bodies if someone came here starting shit. Not to mention terrain advantage.