War with Iran?

Jus wondering what ya all thought about a war kicking off in Iran…with the whole nuclear capability being possible?

wonder if they can make my flux capacitor work again.

would not surprise me. but we begin to start spreading our forces too thin. IF we do go to war, i see a greater possibility of a draft.

that was the libians

:rofl: :rofl:

Who was the libians?

doc stole the plutonium back in 1985. did president reagan address the nation??? NO !

if there would ever be a draft your young ass would be one of the firsts to go

personally i think theres more to it. i think bush has no reaosn what so ever to be over there. i think it something his old man put him up to. his father was there and soon junior gets in office we go over there. next thing you know gas prices go skyrocket, its also funny that he is an oil tycoon himself

Oh Canada

Oh Canada We Stand On Guard For Thee

there is always more to it then wat the public see’s

you realize, i was talking about back to the future?

i will proudly go to war if i am called to duty. i like to shoot shit and I would be a third generation in the armed forces.

yes i realize that but i was talkin bout the real war thats goin on now lol

wars arent fought like they were in WW1 and 2. They dont need tons of bodies, they use technology to make up for that now. So dont see a draft.

unless we get involved with China there most likely isnt goin to be a draft…so Canada’s population isnt going to increase dramatically any time soon

we took out iraq’s military in 3 days in the gulf war. we took afganistan and iraq’s military out in a week in the current war. We could take iran out in a few weeks if we had to, without any more bodies than we currently have.

but I really don’t think war is the solution for iran. Given our president, they would need to quit saying they have nukes and then we would goto war. North korea said they have nukes and we won’t touch them. If iran wants a war they are going about it all wrong.