Way to go Japan!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060623/ap_on_re_as/japan_missile_alliance

:tup:

Is anyone else worried about an oncoming world war III after reading this or am I just paranoid?

:tup:

eh… hopefully not. at any rate, atleast another cold war

Is WWIII possible with only one super power?

who is the one super power?

China
D

You want paranoia, try the Cuban Missle Crisis… Now that was worth worrying about WWIII…

I’d be less worried actually. More and more people showing a unified front against N.Korea. Kimmy can rattle the sabres all he wants, he knows full well any real aggression will result in an ass kicking he’ll never survive. A war against a leader and a country is what our massive arsenal is designed for.

You’re kidding right?

Nope im not. Im sure everyone is thinking the US, and if you are you would be wrong.

You are funny.:biglaugh:

what makes the US a super power, let alone the only one?

Nukes? hrmmm a shit load of countries have those

Man power? India and China each have over a billion people. The US couldnt kill people fast enough.

Some super power we are, got our asses handed to us in vietnam, cant find one terrorist, cant secure a country we are occupying.

So how is the US a super power?

look at Isreal in the 6 day war :wink: took out 3 nations army’s like it was nothing

let me ask you this… how arent we? we, for the most part, control the world on strings

edit: not to mention out powerful allies ;)… not only are we strong, but so are our friends

having powerful allies doesnt make you a super power.

Seriously, answer my questions. If the US is teh great super power you think it is how did we lose vietnam, cant find bin laden, and cant control Iraq?

Im not saying the US isnt a very powerful force, but the days of the unbeatable super powers is over.

I started writing a long response, but it’s just not worth it. Think what ever you want, I’m done wasting my time.

it doesnt? sure it does… it means, not only pressure on an opposition, but more man power/technology/arms/ect…

just because china has more people doesnt make them stronger. Again… do some reading on the 6 day war and learn

not only did they destroy their enemy, but they did it on their turf and in ONLY 6 DAYS

You bring up a valid point but the range of the US super weapons far outreach that of any country. I dont think we will ever see them use such a weapon ever again. Our aircraft may not be as fast but again the missile range on those are far superior to that of korea. The satellite network is amazing while they haven’t found binladen they did find zarkowie or however you spell it.

I agree (atleast I HIGHLY doubt it)… its more like showing a pair of aces in your hand, so to speak

So if you have a friend that can bench press 500lbs, does that mean you are strong? No, it means you have a strong friend.

Did i ever say China was stronger? No, i was pointing out the fact that you cant count out countries like China and India.

Im very aware of the 6 day war.

I’m happy to have Japan as a strong ally, and that bit about them sending troops to iraq, made me feel good.

The U.S. Has the most advanced, heavily thought out, missile defense system in the world, and also has a lot more technology than any of us know about.

Take for example the F-117 stealth bomber, that craft was in service for 12 years before the general public found out about it. There are tons of top secret technologies being used to protect this country and its allies. With japans advanced electronics and other technologies, it only strengthens the power of what we have.

Granted the U.S. alone is not the super power it once was, but it is still a force to be reckoned with, and considering only about a handful of countries have problems with us, I think we are ok.

This statement is based on very loose knowledge, I dont pretend to know about politics or anything, some things i said may have been wrong. I do not want to start arguments, i am just voicing my opinion.