So what we gonna do for Carlisle this year?

I’m planning to go again this year. I’m doing a lapping event at Pocono on Friday the 14th but I’ll be at Carlisle (well Harrisburg) Friday night, Saturday (15th), and Sunday (16th).

I am going to go to harrisburg this year and stay Friday and Saturday Nights… where is everyone staying and I will get a room?

Whitey you have a PM.

We are staying at Towne House Suites.

i doubt i’ll go…:dunno:

i think i will be away for the army

Originally posted by slowcamaro
i think i will be away for the army

Are you really in the service or are you like Bush in the service :dunno:

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
Are you really in the service or are you like Bush in the service :dunno:

what the fuck are you talking about…yes i am in the service did two tours in kosovo and i am in the reserves now asshole…i just got back for being mobilized in october…

but if you need proof why dont you come with me on a jump…maybe you can get one of the HO HO’s out of your mouth…

so shut the fuck up you little fat bitch

what the fuck are you talking about…yes i am in the service did two tours in kosovo and i am in the reserves now asshole…i just got back for being mobilized in october…

but if you need proof why dont you come with me on a jump…maybe you can get one of the HO HO’s out of your mouth…

so shut the fuck up you little fat bitch

Sweet can I really come jump with you. And settle down there tough guy you should know I’m busting your balls.

Sweet can I really come jump with you.

join the army make it through basic traing go to jump school…you will jump atleast ounce a month on active duty

http://www.thefranchise.net/interweb/images/ownpage3.gif

Sweet can I really come jump with you. And settle down there tough guy you should know I’m busting your balls.
sumo wrestlering:tounge: :tounge:

he isnt tall enough to sumo wrestle you have to be atleast 5’10"

join the army make it through basic traing go to jump school…you will jump atleast ounce a month on active duty

Tried that ended up in the hospital while running with the recuiters when I got out of high school. Dropped 35 pounds in a month trying to make a september ship out date then had to go get pumped with fulids and shit for basically deydrating myself beyond belief.

It really sucked. :frowning:

thats why they only take real men:D :smiley:

he isnt tall enough to sumo wrestle you have to be atleast 5’10"

I am 5’10 dumbass. :tounge:

Tried that ended up in the hospital while running with the recuiters when I got out of high school. Dropped 35 pounds in a month trying to make a september ship out date then had to go get pumped with fulids and shit for basically deydrating myself beyond belief.

It really sucked. :frowning:

well i guess you never wrestled in highschool…we stayed dehydrated

in your stiletto heels

round???:eek:

thats why they only take real men:D :smiley:

How did you slip though or was it the don’t ask don’t tell policy. :smiley:

Oh and remember we saw your cloke and dagger diver’s licence. :smiley: