So what we gonna do for Carlisle this year?

Originally posted by Pewterss
round???:eek:

:smiley:

Originally posted by slowcamaro
well i guess you never wrestled in highschoolā€¦we stayed dehydrated

Nope I really never cared for the sport. why i don;t know I just never cared. In high school I was into hockey more.

Hey can I go cry and talk about yoru crs now?

PS I like how this got totally off topic. This site so rules. :smiley:

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
Nope I really never cared for the sport. why i don;t know I just never cared. In high school I was into hockey more.
WHAT???U DIDNT LIKE POLLING AROUND ON MATS WITH OTHER GUYS!!!:smiley:

How did you slip though or was it the donā€™t ask donā€™t tell policy. :smiley:

Oh and remember we saw your cloke and dagger diverā€™s licence. :smiley:

hahaha was in b4 the the dont ask dont tell!!!

sorry i got my license when i was out of the country

PS I like how this got totally off topic. This site so rules. :smiley:

thats why its called OFF TOPIC :tounge:

PS

Hey can I go cry and talk about yoru crs :smiley:
:confused:

Originally posted by Pewterss
WHAT???U DIDNT LIKE POLLING AROUND ON MATS WITH OTHER GUYS!!!:smiley:

Nope not violet enough, I like driving people into the boards and smacking people in the knee caps with a hockey stick. :smiley:

wow hockey keeps you guys in great shapeā€¦if you had to losse 35 pounds in a month to get inā€¦

hahaha was in b4 the the dont ask dont tell!!!

sorry i got my license when i was out of the country

I was just saying you showed it to us. thats all. I thought is was funny.

I think slowamero thinks I doubt his credibility :frowning:

I won;t bust his balls anymore. I don;t want him to blow me up with WMD :smiley:

wow hockey keeps you guys in great shapeā€¦if you had to losse 35 pounds in a month to get inā€¦

I donā€™t know if that was sarcastic or not but in all actuallity the only part the gets well developed is your legs. Also I was only 245 back when I graduated. I have always been bigger built. Christ My suit pant size is a 40 and My jacket size is a 54 in the shoulder. I always have to have my suits special made because its just not a normal thing.

iā€™ll doubt iā€™ll go to anything at carlise this year. I know iā€™m going to Buick Race day at norwalk and the Hurst Olds Nationals @ Indy. Pace laps around Indy is gonna be so fucking sweet!!!

iā€™ll get it back on topicā€¦me and my club will be staying at the Days Inn Harrisburg North. Itā€™s only 5 minutes away from the complex. We have 28 people and 15 cars going so far. The number for the hotel is 717-233-3100. Is a nice, new hotel, and the prices are pretty reasonable. So call that # if you are in need of a place to stayā€¦

fuck i called a few placesā€¦ not sure if I am going to even go or notā€¦ kinda expensive for hotels