So when's the next drift day?

That’s true, People need to prepay, otherwise, peter can’t host these things. Back your support with prepayments. So we can go sidewayz.

On a side note, if nothing goes down, i m going to start going up to quebec.

prepay is no problem

well prepaying would be an option but I only have paypal and no one wants to accept it. Accept paypal and I will be willing to prepay and drive the 8-10 hours again for the 7-8 hours of drifting.

wtf ? peter this cant be true, the suits we just bought are only water PROOF!!! FUCK !

lol wtf? anyones lets make a list of whos down to prepay?

Who’s in for August 1st? Evening, Fabi.

Let me know ASAP

im down to dance
lmk

wayne im in!

I bought my car to drift, host a drift day!

yea… Montreal is where shit happens every single weekend which is why they get good quik around there… lots of track time and no gay street racing laws… plus anyone whos been to the tracks in montreal know that its soo perfect 2 roll on… the track is like glass is in not the shit tarmac at shannonville that chews your tires in one lap if your jesse wilks lol plus at 40 bucks for most the day you cant really go wrtong other than its pretty far of a drive for most the guys on here

http://son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?p=422799#post422799

!!!

lol drift opps

Theres still such a hardcore lack of events in ontario… why…

what are the problems?

number 1 would be most tracks in ontario don’t allow it or are to expensive to rent out ?

number 2 would be driver commitment to the track days ?

number 3 would be we need more organizers

cscs,peter,and drift ops.

cscs has 3 events for drift all on TMP…i dunno what to say about that track

peter is shannonville days

drift ops i guess shannonville days too

all another organizer could do is more shannonville…really

im just getting frustrated with no drift days for 2 monthes of the summer too…

i remember talk of people trying to set up events on ovals over the winter time i guess no one came to any outcome with those,plus i am not even sure if new people would do ovals…

your right, i agree, even tho my car is back out of commision again, there is still no track days in sight, i’ll convince peter if you guys will prepay -