So which one of you mother fuckers did it?

I’m not reading all this because it sounds like a lot of people saying they feel bad which I do as well. Nothing sucks more then getting your stuff stolen that you work so hard for. How come ASS doesn’t have a security system in place? You would think a place that is housing cars overnight would have an alarm put in place, otherwise it’s an open invite for would be thieves to break into it.

People who target dealerships knowing they do not have great security and no one is gonna be there. A friend of mine had this happen to his car a few years ago when it was at a dealership getting body work done. I would help him out by putting up CL ads looking for parts similar to what they stole.
The fact they targeted a VW and wrote THNX in the paint points towards a group of people who probably own a VW, Dont know how to utilize most the stuff they took, and will sell shit like the gauges as they are not complete and are rendered useless without investment in parts they obviously can afford.
If you find these parts try to buy them. Barter with them until you can get phone numbers, addresses, and solid descriptions on person, home, vehicle, ect. We can get these guys caught. Get one and they will all go down. If it was one person they would not have stolen so many parts. They had lookouts and did needless damage that was probably done for the thrill of the crime.

We arnt talking about any of the security systems inplace at this time. Not saying there isnt any in place and I am not saying NASA isnt watching this place like a hawk from space.

What I will say is, it all boils down to the retards at hand. They arnt good mechanics or have enough knowledge to “complete the job” correctly as we can see here, so they blatently didnt give a shit what kind of security was in place. So forget the security shit, it really doesnt do any good. Ask your self this, as stupid as they are, do you think they parked the get away car 5 feet behind them working on my car? is they didnt security wouldnt do dick. Other than get a generic discription of the perps.

Very well said. I agree 100%. There are a few suspects atm… just waiting for someone to make the next move. but like I said and you mentioned also, they will be calling summit racing and ordering a few hundered bucks worth of parts just to use the shit they took. Or they will bank on trying to sell the shit for pennies to someone that doesnt have a clue the gauges need sending units to work and will bounce with the cash.

On a side note, I gathered up some shopping carts from Summit, CTS turbo, etc. I will not comment on the cost, but I will tell you it hurts. big time.

I havent been a violent person, but if I find out who did it, I will find my own ways to make them pay back the money lost here. count on it.

was at A.S.S yesterday and saw the damage. I’m in for a cruise I love burning gas

damn :confused: sorry to hear bout this. That’s reallllly fuckin low of them to write thanks on the car too. Mods would you wanna move this to the street racing section just so whoever if they were lurking on here that stole the stuff, could no longer view this thread?

fuckin scumbags… sorry to hear krazy kid

Security doesn’t do any good? hmm i’m not sure if I agree there. I’m sure if someone knew there was security in place they would either not break into the place or they would try to make a quick break-in and get what they can. From the looks of things, it looks like these people had more then just a few minutes to get what they wanted. A quick glimpse of them on a camera goes a lot further then you trying to make assumptions on who may have done it.

They were back last night.

Thsi time they took another race car and pile drove it into a Saab 9000 parked out back, totaled both cars.

Tried to take some BBS wheels off another, but couldnt get them off. car was left jacked up on blocks

Turns out my shit was take with tools taken out of the back of a race car. thats why they were just thrown all over the place when they were done.

YES this ASAP.

wow that fuckin sucks. FUCK whoever did that. If they stalked you through shift, thats really gay… shouldnt post hard info on your car… isnt that the whole point of a sleeper anyway? fuck everyone konwing whats in your car. ON the other hand, your liscence plate clearly states there is $$ in the car, schenectady is right down the road and full of raging crack heads dying for their next blast.

Yeah thats true man. I dont like living my life looking over my shoulder. You go around once. We all work hard on our shit and want to show the efforts we put into it, to get gratification out of it. Its a terrible shame that a car forum can hinder that feeling. dont mean that in a neg way Shift, I think u know what i mean by it.

You are 100% correct though man. I understand completely. it is risky to post up what you have, or to have a vanity plate that says a little something about whats under the steel.

I will tell you what, I for one will make a call out thread/build thread of my own under the SR section. Here is what the car is and will be, who wants some. The rebuild of this car hopefully will be off the wall, not just in the parts but the people involved and who want to get on board.

Or just close the doors tothe peojects thread section to anyone under 1K posts and/or a min REP.

SR Section now.
PUBLIC FORUM ?

just lookin out for ya so we have higher chance of catching these fuckers :thumbup

I asked that it be moved here to keep it off the radar.

Here is the scoop.

The perps were a group of kids on bicycles, 9:30 last night and 11:00PM on sunday. Not saying how that information came up but its truth. Turns out the tools used to take my car apart came out of the back of one of the parked race cars that got hit up too. Which makes sense as to why the shit was just thrown around on the ground all over the property.

The place is swamped right now with CPD, dectives and such right now. If these perps dont know what is goign on now there they might come back again.

I will stake the place out tonight, if ASS will allow. I see many others that are in too. Chances are they wont come back today, but will hopefully tomorrow or something soon. If we have enough people that are in, we could do it in shifts. 2 on a night. Bring cards, laptops, beers maybe and shoot the shit for a few hours in the shop waiting. they did it right at dark last night and a little later initially, so I dont think we would need to stay there past 2am or anything, if we didnt want to.

I would be so in if i was home from Iraq. Best of luck man i hope you get these fucks!!

I’m down mike, let em know where/when

Thanks man. If I text you the long/lan could you send a curise missle over or divert the a sat. to point at us for infrared readings? :lol

thansk broski. Will add you to the list. :thumbup

Well im an Infantrymen that’s a little beyond me. Maybe i can have some dudes sling mortars lol

Children need turbzz on bicycles.

mike, add me to the list to, pm with any info as to when you might wanna head over n wait.