So who has finals tomorrow...

CSE 531, algorithm
CSE 573, image processing computer vision

Hahahaha…I had her. I stopped going to class because it was useless. The ratemyprofessor.com reviews about her say “she would be a great teacher…in japan” and “my dog speaks better english than her” lol :lol:

MGA301 and MGF301 tommorrow.

my last class is not till the 22nd

lol…ya. the only reason i go is to get the credit for signing in (i guess this is her first semester doing that). the only time i learn shit is from recitation…or teaching myself

an ew wan cwedit manfacchew’ng orhead wen u see acativaty…lol… poor teacher…

Two big final projects due, one tomorrow and one Tuesday. I have them kind of done, just need a little polishing. I had one final thursday, got a 100 on it. I guess I was the curve wreaker of that class :slight_smile:

ECO467 at 11:45. I am in Capen right now and it is full of nothing but asian girls

haha…nothing wrong with asian girls. im studying in Alfiero right now (quieter). MGA301 and MGF301 here (counting down the hours)

Alfiero is dead. :frowning:

Burning out now…

ive been out of grad school for a over a year and a half now, but i still get the feeling in the back of my head around finals time that i should be ‘doing something’. i dont miss finals at all, but being done with them was always the best feeling in the world.

:word: nothing like the feeling of the first beer down after the last final

one more tomorow. im not worried about it at all.

im gonna study a lot today and rock it.

then its a whhhoooollleeee month off of nothing. sitting on my ass playing xbox at the parents house in LI. 52" lcd+xbox=me being a bum

^^^^ L.I. Kids :roll:

j/k

lol, im not that bad…uve met me before, im cool

There are a few different kind of LI people. I met a girl a few weeks ago who I would never pegged for and LI person. Which is a good thing.

I take it you aren’t one of the guys who looks like they were riding a motorcycle without a helmet.

My ass is still numb from sitting in those seats for so long :frowning: The seating in Hoch always manages to make me feel like I’m on LSD.

mge302 tomorrow and thats it, took all the other four last week within 2 days :bloated:

i spike my hair when i go out. but its not the typical blow-out guinea loook, i rock the messy spike…sorry mods, that was the last off-topic comment

anyone taking cse241 final tomorow? i have no motivation to study for it.

Instrumental Analysis tomorrow.

Biochemistry Wednesday.

Clinical Immunology Friday.

Each of these exams is cumulative and covers at least 250 pages of notes each. Figure 1000 pages of powerpoints to study.

Fuck this pre-med bullshit. But thank God for Adderol.