So whos car is retired for the year?

i guess i havent officially put the car away for the winter but its probably gonna happen within the next week or so. i’ll park at the back of the garage, dissconnect the battery and cover it up til spring. also i want to drop the collision on my insurance while it sits. i always hate this time of year. i’ll keep my bikes behind it cause they may still get used here and there but probably not the T/A. lookin forward to next years driving and modding. winter sucks.

Mine’s been retired for a few weeks now, engine comes out next week…

mine never even ran this year. although it may before the new year.

i’d put my car away for the winter, but then I’d have to walk everywhere…

TA - Im gonna get the Stabil this week, wax her up, throw a dryer sheet inside and cover until spring '06. :sadwavey:

GTO - Havin the Blizzaks put on today and ready for some fun. :smiley:

pretty much done for the year but not really puttin it away sicne im supposed to move to florida in a month

no one is talking about their daily drivers. /you

and by replying, you’ve caused me to reply, and get this discussion farther off course.

Take a Midol; It’s just PMS.

just about to bring mine out

I drove mine yesterday, but it will be gettin taken apart here soon so it will be parked

My firehawk has been parked since last year and the GTP is parked to but not for too long

ill be putting my winter rims on the SS :frowning:

and im selling my SS rims now

Very soon the slutstang will be put up. Parts are on the way for the truck.

i wish more people would park their pos’s over a cliff this winter

you and Hybrid are the only people who will see the car before spring :naughty:

I think the shiny stuff pretty much sums up my response.

shitty muffler bearings :doh:

that’s why i upgraded to greddy type-s muffler bearings.

the guy at advance auto said they were worth the $270.

he even installed them for me.

:dunno:

Drove the Z yesterday, might be the last time before I have to put her up for the winter. I hate having to retire her for the season. Need oil change, stabil and final wash/wax before the winter cover comes out. Also have to get Volks off and stock rims back on to sit in the driveway over the winter. :crying: Still gotta get snow tires put back on the Audi…but after that it’s on baby. That A6 rocks in the snow~ :naughty:

mine has been away since the last flashlights in aug