So you want a new GTR?

GM’s claims are going to be way high for the ZR1.
Stock Z06’s down to the tires and paper filter have gone 10.xx before, I think the highest trap I’ve seen is 129.xx, so I don’t see any issues with the ZR1 being a shit ton faster than 11.3 I have a feeling the ZR1 is a pulley and a set of slicks away from a 9 second car. Think about that. It weighs 3400lbs and made 580rwhp with just a tune. If god made the LS1, I wanna know what in the fuck made the LS9. And this is coming from a guy who drives a cobra :eek3:

Everytime you want to race you need to decide if you want to put a new tranny in your car to win…

yeah because comparing an $80k
nissan to a $1 million ferrari is totally a reasonable comparison:rolleyes:

i dont know for sure, but im guessing $6500 is pretty close to what it costs to change the brakes on an F430, which is still double the price of a GTR easy, and im not sayin the GTR is a good car in anyway (i think its ugly and if the tranny really is that much of a fail then it will die out shortly) but it seems like its actually close to ferarri cost in maint.

GTR = Junk. they need to go back to the drawing board and come back when they have a new and improved version. I like the styling but the mechanical sucks…

The Skyline was always such a bad ass car…The GTR is poop. Maybe it still isn’t ready for the Americans.

Again, a used C6 Z06 + $20k is far better than the GTR.

Even better than that, put a LS7 or an LS9 in a classic '67 Chevelle with modern suspension/brakes/creature comforts & you got a sweeter car for less $$.

Look above douche bag… I didn’t compare them… someone else did and I was letting him know he was way off. Go back to where you came from noob.

buy a fuckin used old skyline for 20 grand and slap 10g’s into it and you got a sick as fuckin car

then all you will have is an overpriced 240sx

um, yeah… not really. A R32-R34 with 10K in mods will be a sick fucking car.

No you will have something like this. Okay maybe with a few more dollars.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOIcdkw9qUQ”]YouTube - R32 NISSAN SKYLINE GTR 8 sec 1/4[/ame]

yea but for 30k you can get a muck better looking car

um…ok.

nothing hideous about this. But you were saying that Skylines are overpriced 240sx’s. They ain’t.

yeah you did, you tried to discredit the guy by saying its 30g’s to change brakes on an enzo, a MILLION DOLLAR exotic, im not saying your wrong just choose a fucking reasonable comparison, use a f360 or f430 or one of the other ‘cheaper’ ferrari’s in your arguement thats like comparing the costs of changing brakes on a c6 ZR1 to changing to brakes on my 02 s10, of course its going to cost more to change the brakes on a ZR1, it costs 5x + what my truck costed new, of course the brakes are going to cost way more to replace, and i thought you were one of the more respectable people on this forum, i hope i unknowing cut you off on the highway sometime, or otherwise cause you some minor inconvenience some day

Maybe you should just STFU and stick to your s10. I hope someone unknowingly has the power to slap someone through the computer to knock some sense into your head.

I am respectable to people I know… I don’t know you, you seem like a douche… so I really could care less how you feel about me, in not here to meet “internet friends”, STFU, go drive your S10 :bj: No one cares here what you have to say.

oh no you didn’t girlfriend!

i don’t even know mark aside from what i see on this board and he is respectable enough. :finger2: sit and spin.

it’s amazing how quickly the once mighty have fallen. a car that a vast majority of people were drooling over is now being shot down. the kind of hype that nissan pumped into this car will eventually be it’s downfall. their saving grace may come in the form a z-tune gtr.

I think thats the car they’ve been unknowingly marketing all along, because of that it won’t seem like a performance step up like it should. What a shame…

oh yea, well my crown vic “costed” more than your s10.

:grouphug: look what i started!

Came across this on Audizine.com. lawl-R