So...

Yeah, a bit. :crazy

Thanks for the input, Paul.

I think it’s a bit different when you are with someone for nearly a decade. The formalities are informalities I guess.

Congrats man!!!

you get a manicure? :lol

Congrats!

Not my finger either. :slight_smile:

Sir Newman ring bearer. Do it.

:lol

Crystal is not keen on that idea. I’d rock it.

I’d be a bit worried as it’s a lot of dough on his tail. :lol

Congrats, sir!

Get him one of those little pillows to tie it to. :lol

I know you’ve shown me before, but I forgot how pretty the ring is. Good job. :slight_smile:

congrats

Crystal is against the dog being in the wedding. I gotta figure out how to make that happen.

Thank you. It’s gotten a lot of compliments even by some of Crystal’s coworkers who have big ass rocks. As long as she is happy, I am happy.

Congrats Man the ring is beautiful

Crystal and I signed the paper and left the down payment for the receipt. We are having the reception on May 29, 2001 from 6:30-11:30PM in New Rochelle, NY on the water. We made a last second request for an extended raw bar which they did for free. I thought they were generous. I didn’t want to push the envelop as there is still plenty of time to request new shit. :slight_smile:

goood job kid

Gracias. It wasn’t really that bad. There are a ton of details but the place basically laid down all of the information on paper and calculated various options to the penny. We just choose.

is trav invited

hey im not on the guest list because im the entertainment…

It’s 99% family. It’s just too much expense if we opened it up to friends, coworkers, etc.

Congrats:beer

Ive been with my girl for 2 years and have looked at rings, havent pulled the trigger yet though… and probably wont for about 10 more years:lol