SOFTBALL PLAYER(S) NEEDED

I’m looking for 1 maybe 2 guys to play on my softball team on Fridays in Amherst. I like to have fun but i’m also very competitive so if you wanna join my team to just get exercise, don’t waist my time or your own. I’m not looking for an all-star, just someone who can step in and play. We play every Friday in amherst, and games range from 6:00pm to 9:45 pm start times. Must be really committed to be there every week.

First game is Friday May 8th, so I kinda wanna get this going so I can see what you got. We’re holding a practice tomorrow so if you’re interested let me know asap.

I play. PM me details. I only play 1st Base, hopefully you can put me right in. Co-ed or men’s only?

I wonder if we’re in the same league. I’ll be playing on Tuesdays, though.

I haven’t played in a few years, but I was voted to the All-WNY High School Baseball Team back in '95 so you know I has mad baseball skillz lol. PM me the details too please!

I am going to be playing on a team that plays on Tuesdays as well. Not in Amherst though. Last year our games where in West Seneca at Fireman’s Park. And it isn’t the traditional softball either they pitch pretty fast, they don’t just under hand it to you. First game is Tuesday the 12th.

I haven’t heard anything from Muscle50 so I am going to pass now. If you need someone in the future contact me.

Saw you guys practicing yesterday over @ Main & Transit