Solarian Mad

Yea, you heard me. Whoever deleted my post pointing out that Peter’s FS ad was breaking the rules, can suck my cock.

It IS against the rules. You should lock and delete his post, not sweep his rule breaking under the rug.

Let’s see if you have the balls to out yourself, or if you’ll just delete this too.
It’s one thing to let shit slide due to favoritism (like you’ve been doing since the dawn of this site), but to delete other’s posts to cover it up is fucking low, even for SON. This is supposed to be a community forum, by the people for the people.

*cliffs: Yo, i’m mad… srsly
-Bing

Aren’t you supposed to be a bit older and more mature? like mid 20’s maybe?

who cares… it’s just the internet… don’t take it too srsly

rules are meant to be broken, people will probably laugh at this, blah blah blah…

It pisses me off, because there’s this whole front, that there is no favoritism, and that the admins/mods are fair and equal. Meanwhile, we have BS like this happening.
Ever since the creation of this website, you’ve never been able to post items for sale that you do not know. Everyone knows this. Peter did it anyway, cause he thinks he’s better than everyone else, and he can do whatever the fuck he wants. I pointed out that it’s against the rules, and an ADMIN, who is supposed to uphold the rules, deleted my post, so that people can’t see the obvious favoritism and hypocrisy at work.

lets go drink some soju and cool this down a little :smiley:

I totally agree with solarion!

doesn’t it typically tell you beside the deleted msg
This msg was deleted by insert admin name here … for the most part it tends to be face that does any clean up on this site that I’ve seen… as I’ve had posts deleted by him myself … but within reason

favouritism? hypocrisy?
i think your lookin into this a bit too deep.

They can choose to show or not. When you delete your own post it will always show.
They’ve been overlooking things that certain people do for some time now, but what pisses me off is that they actually did something to cover it up.
They could’ve easily left my post, and the thread intact, and pretended that they didn’t see anything and let the sale continue (which is what they’re doing now, PRETENDING that no rule is being broken), or publicly admitted to their hypocrisy, by making a post in the thread saying that they’re willing to let the post stay despite the rants that they’ve made on how they are impartial.

Instead, they chose to delete my post, so that they can still pretend to be impartial, and say that they never noticed any rule being broken, and that no one else did either, so it was simply an oversight.

Don’t cover shit up. Either be fair and apply the same rules to everyone, or ADMIT to your own hypocrisy. You can’t have your cake and eat it too.

personally i would think it’s face that did it. i don’t think i’ve ever seen him before really, and now all of a sudden, he’s back, and just deleting posts. and yes, i know he’s been a member for a long time, i’m just saying.

I’ve had stuff delted that wasnt aainst the rules and was pointing out something important, oh well, shit happens

I didn’t say it was face. I actually have no clue who did it, nor do I want to make assumptions or accusations. But someone did it, and now it’s gone.
Jesse, it’s very different than a post that wasn’t against the rules being deleted. It was a post REMINDING them to enforce a rule that has existed forever, and was being intentionally ignored. Not only that, this rule is traditionally ALWAYS upheld. I see FS posts being locked all the time by mods and admins if the person is not selling their own item. But this time, that’s not the case, they even deleted that reminder I left so that they can put up a facade that the rules are being upheld.

That FS post is still there right now, not locked, with no comment from any of the admin staff.

who gives a fuck, why are u crying about the tread not getting locked?? maybe the op asked the admin before posting??

childish response

post again

what u dont think the whole point of this thread is childish? ive met solarian a few timr and think hes a decent guy but to me sounds like alot of complaining for nothing

thread moderated.

It was me.

The rules are general guidelines that can be applied at the descretion of the admin.

Antonio, if you were trying to sell wheels for a buddy i MIGHT let it slide, if some fggt’s i dont know try to do it their shit gets locked… if some guys that are thought to be sketch-bags do it… locky locky.

Peter, his brother and Dave Pratte are stand up guys, there is pretty much no risk of them running a scam on someone… so it squeaks through.

Some people won’t like to the ambiguity of this post, sorry, nothing i can do for you.

can you see this thread now?

I guess since i unapproved the lead post the whole thing disappeared…