SOLD: 1995 Talon TSi AWD 5-Speed 83K updated with pics

4500 for this looks like a steal given it’s condition

the price isnt 4500. i decided its worth more after i did some research, its 5500 obo

definiatly dude glws

There you go!! Its all about finding the right person. When selling DSMs its more like searching for a buyer then anything else. People that buy them usually know what they want and know what they are. (Hopefully the person buying yours either knows them in and out, or doesn’t have a clue as far as the mechanical workings. Its either one or the other!)

Didn’t you pay $2000 for this car off rochesterdsm last year?

http://www.rochesterdsm.org/viewtopic.php?t=3340&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=1995+talon

Maybe you should pass along some of the savings you incurred to another local board member. Good Luck with sale.

ha, or he could just get what it’s worth since losing money is just too much fun

given that it has a clean carfax, i’d still be asking more than that, honestly.

I did have to do a lot of work to this car while I’ve owned it. My price is straight in my opinion, plus I am negotiable.

Hard to find an OBD-1 AWD cleaner than that nowadays…good luck on the sale.

[quote=“cky89,post:18,topic:30915"”]

beautiful car. they really dont rust much, if i didnt have to deal with my 1G talon id be all over this.

IMO you could pull way more for this car than what your asking.
GLWTS

[/quote]

2g’s rust a shittttttttttt ton, id guess around 75% of 2g’s are rusted either in the strut towers, rear spare, and hatch.

so finding one in good shape is becoming more and more rare.

SOLD