SOLD: IMI Desert Eagle, .50AE...

-Satin Nickel finish.
-Chambered in .50AE.
-Includes handgun and two extra magazines.
-NO AMMO included, just the gun and mags.
-Very light pitting on the top of the slide, could easily be refinished by sending part out. Does not effect operation of the gun at all.

Gun is located in Vermont, my friend is selling this due to the fact he never uses it. If you are a NY resident; make sure you have your communist NY handgun paperwork/permits all legal before purchasing. Sale will take place in VT.

$1350

Try putting it up on nyfirearms.com .

Maybe three or four members on here could purchase that lol.

:rofl
Thats what I thought haha.

i’ll buy that right now cash in hand, without the communism. Throw in an additional $250 for lack thereof.

:rofl

would he trade for a smith and wesson .357 trr8 , its an 8 shot 357 with a scandium frame . Probably 300 rounds though it max.

WHO THE FUCK IS KIDDING.

I’m not doing the jail time haha. :lol

I’ll ask him and see what he says.

do you gotta have a permit in VT for that??

Nope.
There is no permit for anything here, nothing for CCW, nothing for open carry, nothing for even owning a gun of any type. If you have full auto it needs to be pre 1986 and you have to do the tax stamp/FBI/ATF finger print CSBS but thats it.

ATTENTION ALL POLICE VIEWING THIS THREAD

I moved to Vermont this past weekend.

Cash in hand ready to purchase.

Fixed

lolz

damn it I need to move to VT

fuck i want this, but it’s so useless… :rofl

also not in the budget currently.

Your ability to protect yourself from African Americans needs a budget!? Fuck, I’d buy this if I had a license.

any more details on it and what yr it was made or specs?

To buy something full auto in Vermont is likegettibg a pistol permit in NYS. Fuck them lol.

except getting a full auto there is still easier then getting a pistol here. :rofl