Sold The Talon - Bought 2009 WRX

Great pickup man. I have the 05 LGT which is very similar to the 08/09 WRX’s. I don’t have anything for sale except a stock LGT turbo. I upgraded to your VF52 and it does some work now. I highly recommend Whiteline sways front and rear. I’m using Bilstein HD shocks/struts and Swift springs and it handles amazing. Check out my build thread, I wouldn’t doubt it if most of the stuff I bought would fit your car.

Come See Me for those Conti Extreme DWS’ My prices cant be beat!

Nick @
Mavis Discount Tire
3434 State St
Schenectady, NY 12304

Thanks for the offer. I’ll shoot you a PM for prices!

Very nice Legacy! That’s the best looking body style for the Legacy’s in my opinion.

I was just reading about Whitelines along with Perrin and the SPT ones. I definitely need to take care of this body roll! The bar’s along with some springs are top priority. Then a short shifter/bushing kit.

I’m thinking about selling the Dunlop Sports that are on the car if anyone is interested:
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Dunlop&tireModel=SP+Sport+01&partnum=245WR701&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes

Nice pick up

PM sent!

Call me on Wednesday at work. 518-344-1515

Will do. Thanks man

Nice pickup. Has the tranny problems in the past been addressed? Nice color too. I like the EVO but the interior is garbage. But, you made some nice concessions in your decision making.

Hey Shawn (I’m Doug BTW…sold you that 13g turbo like 5 or 6 years ago for your VR4). Thanks!

Yep the tranny’s are supposed to be solid in these now. However any 2009 WRX built in August of 2008 will mostly likely need a new engine within 10k miles. Thankfully mine was built in April of this year.

Small world. That was for a buddy’s Galant VR-4. :slight_smile:

i dont mind the cars looks, like the rear shot… looks cool with the diffuser

rear end looks sliiiiiightly like a GTO i think in some weird way.

nice car, good luck with it.

sure

Yeah, the 10 is a horrid looking vehicle for sure.

there is no difference in body style from 08+ for the sedan, but the hatch got a slight face-lift with the 09 models so the 10’s are the same as the 09’s

We are talking Evo’s over here

i wish the 10’s came in an RS.

I wish they were better looking and not almost 40k

My thought’s exactly.

hooray i suck at paying attention:retardclap