Solid surface/ counter top craftsmen...

Anyone know someone in this field that may have material drops/scraps they might sell? I have need of quite a bit of this material to laminate into larger blocks but don’t need it to be of any specific scheme or color so buying super expensive full sheets is ruled out.

I have a few leads already but can always use more. I need enough to be able to laminate into blocks ranging 14x12x6 to as large as 56x14x8

Brand also doesn’t matter so if they deal with corian or meganite or whatever, does not matter to me.

Thanks!!

WTF are you making?!?!?

you fucking dolt

Yes, large blocks that will be cnc machined into things I need here at the shop That’s all I’m going to say about it here.

Full sheets are expensive, floating $225-$400 per sheet, which are only 1/2 thick and iirc 140x30". Theoretically, those selling scraps and/or large drops may save me a lot of $$ in the long run being that I can laminate mixed colors and don’t need complete sheets

I’ve got some calls out to businesses in the area( SSC for one) just to see what’s available. I figured I’d try to get ahold of as many contractors as possible in the area to see what they may have left after a job

This goes the same for old countertops…if you know of someone renovating or updating and tossing out old solid surface(acrylics-polyester type) counters definitely let me know

Laminates, stone, concrete, etc are no good. Must be acrylic based

I want a cnc’d countertop. I can’t help in your quest for material though.

Solid Surface on Freemans bridge.

Drop my fathers name and see if that helps. Hes dealt with them for ever.

They sell drops, atleast they did to me/him when I remodeled my house. You go around back in the yard and walk around with someone and pick stuff out more or less. I got a hunk of black/blue pearl ($110 a sq) for a 72" vanity in the bathroom with a sink & backsplash for cheap. (I wont state a price here for obvious reasons) Give them a shout.