\

hey hey hey now get that yellow bannana shit outa here :lol

This is about slow cammed cars such as mine :rofl

Like I said before.“Banana VS Banana Boat”

Well yours is like a banana…

His is more like the pisswater that was in my toilet this morning :rofl

told you I had the video.

Well that’s just sad.

Nah, he’s a 103-104mph car on the street.

so if hes a 103-104 car on the street, then im what 117-118 @ same boost level i was at last week

slow mustang, is slow. thats all that video tells me

No, I mean basing off the cars that he’s raced(that I’ve seen). He was even with Fonda’s old SRT-4 that trapped 103 w/ his new exhaust, IC, and whatever else he did over the winter.

adding parts without tuning for them in some way doesnt always make you faster. and whats to say fondas car wasnt just whooped and was actually just a 100mph car at that point.

I just remember seeing his car at a Saturday T&T trapping 103.

street vs track is a different story though. the mustang is pretty sad. 100mph with all that work.

Oh, I’m not saying the Mustang isn’t sad :lol it’s definitely sad

the more work he does the slower it gets.

but it sounds fuckin sick dooood :rofl

My car was trapping 103 when it was running 13.8’s. Theres no possible way that its gonna be slower this year if its running in time for LVD.

i have no doubt itll run an easy 12 at low 11x.

my car as it sits on pump is probably good for 118 or so, but i cant make a clean pass without slicks. i have to let off in first and 2nd or short shift the car. but after the events of this evening, i have no reason to doubt its a high 11x car.

Uh oh…ricer math!! :ahh :lol

easy 118 as it sits.

with open DP and a cold night i’m sure you could squeeze a 120mph pass on pump fuel.

4+ turbo = weeeeeeeeeeeee